Our Deepest Condolences

• I write this thread with a heavy heart in the hopes that this thread will be a place for our community to come together to offer one another support - providing a shoulder to lean on in hard times - as well as to pay proper respects for our brothers and sisters loved ones.

Over recent days we have heard of several community members lose close and beloved family members - @Goats_Hogs, @STYLN, myself, and perhaps others.

I want to first offer our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your loved one The loss of a loved one is never forgotten and leaves a hole in your life - but I want you to know that we are here for you. If you need help, an ear to bend, a shoulder to cry on - we are here for you.

• Amen

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• @Ross @STYLN @Goats_Hogs

Please know that we will keep all of you and your families in our prayers. I am sure the ones you have lost have found peace and comfort on the other side. I for one am a firm believer they are not far from us at any given time. I also believe that their spirits will stay strong as long as you say their names often and remember the joys they brought you in life...

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Our thoughts and prayers for y’all. Loosing family and friends are truly hard. We are facing loosing my wife’s mother to cancer in the near future and I know it is and will be rough times.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• My deepest condolences to @Ross and @STYLN also! I've been moved by this thread, and this is the first time I've felt up to posting here. Thank you all so much for thinking of my wife Sharon and I also. We have been married nearly 40 years, and loosing her aunt was like loosing one of my own family. I'm thankful to be a part of her family, and I'm thankful for being a part of our forum family and friends....

• A few hours ago my daughters lost their grandfather Jurgen. Jurgen was the father to my ex-wife and was surrounded by his wife, children, and grandchildren when he passed. In my teens, Jurgen (Jerry) introduced me to Indy Cars through Road America and the Oshkosh EAA Fly In and Yamaha snowmobiles. Jerry encouraged my love for photography as much as my parents and used his years of being a corner worker and EMT at Road America to get me into a crew section to take photos at several events - including one where Walter Payton rolled his COBRA-hit the guard rail and the COBRA burst into flames-Jerry and I were two of the first people on scene and helped Walter out of the vehicle-he did say thanks as the ambulance took him away. Jerry was the son of German immigrants and introduced me to Das Boot, German beer, and the incredible talent that Germans have for stuffing meat into a casing and making it taste even better - although I was never a fan of Rindsrouladen.

Jerry's daughter and I divorced over 20 years ago but family still managed to come together - two years ago we were together for my daughters baby shower and the weather was nice enough that I had the Slingshot along. Jerry smiled from ear to ear and left his walker behind and asked me for a ride with a little wink in his eye. I grabbed a couple of the young guys and we got Jerry into the passenger seat. After I got buckled in, Jerry said to me - drive it like you stole it. I knew he didn't want a cruiser style ride. A couple of quick burnouts in the parking lot and off into the country road we went. We drove by the house they used to live in and took the twisties as fast as I could. As we got back to the baby shower Jerry leaned over and said - I sure do miss you being around.

Godspeed Jurgen - you will be missed but you will not be forgotten