Inspection Stickers

• That's all it takes here as well. Just needs to happen at a motorcycle dealership. It's just an inspection

Fortunately for me we do not need an emissions inspection / some counties in northern VA do
    I couldn't pass emissions if the probe was in another Sling

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• My local Chevy dealer looks at my tires / checks the lights / horn and slaps on a stick $12 ten minutes

Highway robbery! We only pay $7 in TX. :whistling:

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I might have been lucky @Hernandeves5 - I have taken mines to the local service stations for the last several years and they ask so many questions and will not touch anything - I drive if forward to the service bay - stay seated and they ask me to hunk the horn, turn on the lights, turn signals etc. they check the tires - 25 min later I am out of there.... Guess just depends on who you get. I purchased mines from Coleman as well, but I have never gone back to them.

Even though it’s not a legal inspection according the PA law.....mechanics know riders (most) take good care of their bikes as far as safety items...

We call that “lick em and stick em” inspections..

John Law will notice burnt out lights quickly.....fastest way to get pulled over in any vehicle...

if you have wheels wobbling or bald tires or can’t stop....you know it. Driving down a highway knowing you have a defective bike isn’t smart.

I just had mine done and the mechanic (owner) went over it pretty good. Could have been because he didn’t know me (which shouldn’t matter)....the police have been known to “test” inspection mechanics with known faulty vehicles to see if the find the problem. Same as the LCB using minors to buy alcohol in bars.

• Okay whatever... :huh: I have not had any issues with “inspection issues” from local spots for just about 3 yrs now and the fact I am well qualified to know if I have a light out or in need of new tires. Gezzzzzzzuss

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Aren’t you in Texas @Hernandeves5? I take mine to the local oil change place. $7 and 10 minutes. It’s a motorcycle as far as they’re concerned and treat it as one. Lights, turn signals, horn, that’s about it.

I am in Northern Virginia, by @Irobbi and a few others of the greats on this forum. This is the first one that I have done for the SS. So I wanted to check in. With my schedule it is difficult to get the time to go to Colemans, even though it is within 15 miles or so, just the time is difficult so I wanted to see if anyone has had issues with the standard service stations conducting the tests. Believe it or not I have been to about 5 different stations just for my minivan and each one does things differently. Checks different things and all of that.

• Lol so I went to a local inspection station instead of going down to colemans, I pulled up, asked them to inspect it. they asked for mileage, took the VIN number and handed me the receipt to go pay. while I paid they put the new sticker on. they didn't even check lights or turn signals or anything. I mean absolutely nothing.