Anibal Stage 1 Fenders

• Just finished installing. Was basically incompatible to some degree with other mods. The posts for the UP Top were in the way and I had to cut a slot in the fenders to accomodate. My flapping fender fix hardware had to be removed and the cockpit vent hose had to be removed. Fairly simple install otherwise. Front holes on fenders too small and had to be drilled out to 5/16s. Added some rubber washers in front to help with vibrational cracks and increased size of supplied washers for same reason.

• Looks great @Flybuddy. I'm with Wraith on the Anibal/Corbin combo being my favorite look (from photos). After MV I will know for sure my favorite look. Man am I looking forward to SSITS! So much cool stuff came out this year that I haven't seen/heard/felt in person.

• Are you doing the side skirts as well? That's my favorite part from the whole kit. The Corbin bags look much better than the Annibal versions.

Not sure, couldn't tell from pics..., Like @WOLF said I want to see in person at MV. I felt the 2 weak points on the SS overall great appeal were the unfinished rear and the side view of the front fenders where you're looking at wires, engine frame etc.

• Did some highway driving today. On the plus side--the fenders didn't flap even though I removed the plastic tie hardware I was previously using. I believe the reason is that they rest a little on the top of the Anibal fenders and the bottom lift is killed. The fenders also look cool from the inside and I'm sure will help keep more water out in the rain. On the down side, as it was 90 and sunny it felt warmer and I missed my small fresh air vent hose.
    Was able to re-route a new one in there when I got home. Was able to have a larger scoop section as the fender hides it.

• The only thing I have to say about the Corbin bags is that they are GARBAGE functionality wise and customer service is no better, but they are FABULOUS looks wise! Im hoping that after @Cameron Roberts receives his little care package and tries out some remedies of mine that I have learned, then I will make a video showing what is needed to tweak them for better functionality! Mine have been a SEVERE "trial and error" process and for $3333.00 that should not be the case!

Maybe some small flexible trimming could hide where you had to cut for the top mounts. Looks great tho IMHO!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• The only thing I have to say about the Corbin bags is that they are GARBAGE functionality wise and customer service is no better, but they are FABULOUS looks wise! Im hoping that after @Cameron Roberts receives his little care package and tries out some remedies of mine that I have learned, then I will make a video showing what is needed to tweak them for better functionality! Mine have been a SEVERE "trial and error" process and for $3333.00 that should not be the case!

Maybe some small flexible trimming could hide where you had to cut for the top mounts. Looks great tho IMHO!!

I got the package. Will report to you this evening.

• Every time I read all the issues on the Corbin bags I count my blessings. Mine went in fairly easy, don't leak and stay latched. Glad I lucked out with the double latches.

YOU BASTARD!!! LMAO J/K!! I have the crappy latch over version which was changed from what you have! Did yours come with a shock support too? Been trying to figure out how to convert that on mine! Its been an everyday test of fate to tweak the set I have but when they work they are awesome and LOVE the look!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• No, I'm not "shocked"..Never could understand why they haven't gone back to the double latch system. Initially they said they couldn't supply them fast enough so they switched vendors. I'm sure double latches are pricier but they're not exactly giving these things away. The way to look at them is that you're paying 3K+ for looks (not that crazy when you consider body kit costs) and occasionally you may be able to actually put something in them if you can work out the door issues.