New EZ-OFF SOFTOP Avialable from SSBK.c

• Thank you @gooseman I can tell you all I was feeling pretty low by the end of the day yesterday and was even considering not showing up at Eureka Springs as I was so discouraged , but by this morning I was saying, I will be there and will hold my head high on my business decisions , then to see so much support throughout the day I am once again relieved .
    I have no hard feelings for the people who have stood up and said they prefer to remain loyal to another top manufacturer infact, I admire that , I just hope everybody understands that a vendor has an obligation to his product, his business, his shareholders, or his family, to clean up or rearrange posts that seem to derail his advertising campaign while walking a fine line not to offend anyone. Please now, as @SlingRider suggested lets let this drop and get on with business as usual and let the cards fall where they may .
    I have not taken a vendors booth at E.S. this year as I have to leave Friday afternoon for my only nephews wedding in Muskegon Michigan, but plan on being there to continue to meet more forum members for the first time and briefly talk shop if they feel so inclined .