Hurricane Florence

• Chalk another one up in the win column for the lawyer !!! :00008172:

PS. If folks think your a “Good Ole Boy” your a pretty shitty lawyer - you don’t get to be a good ole boy til your retired :saint:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Unfortunately it looks like flooding is going to be the big issue. Slow moving and lots of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what happened to us during Harvey... Hurricane hit Corpus all the rain came to us,,, bout 50 inches. Got 9 inches of water in the house but the real reason we got 9 inches in the house is because for 26 years the big buttholes who run Houston would not even apply for fed funds to fix the dams in the surrounding area's. Their big plan was to flood everyone upstream then open the gates and flood everyone downstream in the middle of the night (3:00AM).

• Well really don’t like but you sayin the truth for sure. I used to love on Houston, I know what you are saying.

Don’t want to like but can’t unlike

I figure we got 15 or 20 years left on this planet and I sure as hell hope I get the wife to let us spend it someplace other than this hell hole called Houston.

• Houston has a lot of appeal - I have been told they have some of the best titty bars in the country (not that I would drink fine Kentucky bourbon and smoke Cohibas with a fistful of dollar bills in my hand) :D

• Maybe need to get the duck boats from Missouri to go to help out from the flooding. Sounds like a little money maker possibility or recovery of capital or recovery of name for company of donation of use of boats.. I don’t know but just thinking of all people that might need assistance. Oh well , my .02

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well the tropical depression part of the storm has finally reached us during the night. It has been interesting 15 hours to say the least, Rain / Tornadoes / Thunder / lightning. But it should all pass in the next few hours.
    On the bright side my pond can use the water and should pick up 8-10 inches

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• With all the local hype about “heavy rains” coming our way, it was a little disappointing. We got a total of 1/4 inch. Sheesh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• With all the local hype about “heavy rains” coming our way, it was a little disappointing. We got a total of 1/4 inch. Sheesh...

Have to say... count your blessings!

I for one, am ECSTATIC that torrential rains didn't flood our area more than it did ~> truly feel like we dodged a bullet!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I just can’t really even express how sorry I feel for the flood victims in the aftermath of this storm. It is really hard to make someone who has not been thru it understand the misery you will pass. Hopefully there will be no more deaths as the rivers continue to rise !!