DIY Rooftop Carrier For Aftermarket Twist / BulletSpeed Canvas Top

• Gotcha, thanks for the pic. You aren't using OPs rack, that's what confused me. I like your design, clean and simple. I wound up ordering the same rack as the OP, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FQT1FF4/

Hello wokka and welcome to the forum. You'll find the people here are more than willing to help and answer questions. It looks like you're finding your luggage solution for the top you are getting. You might want to post up on the new member thread and you're likely to find some riding partners down there in Tejas. Cheers!

Lefty

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Update to an old thread. Went on a five plus hour ride to Clarksville. I have a stock windshield. Once this rack was full of luggage the buffering was horrible. Don't know what happened. I ran it with and without canvas top. At 35mph we had to scream at each other and still couldn't hear. Radio all the way up and we could barely hear it. I even stopped and repositioned the luggage and tried to put it more toward the back of the rack. Yesterday FunCycle and I ran it with no luggage and the buffering was crazy. It has a plexi cover on the front of it and I am going to run it to the carwash this morning without the cover on to see if that helps. Been waiting over a month for my Madstad adjustable windshield from Slingmods but the dark windshield is on back order. I hope its just a bad combination. Time will tell.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I will the Madstad Winshield is worth the wait I love it because of the adjustable air entry.
    Don’t give up just hang on. It does shake a little bit when big rigs go by but still good.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• After removing the plexi cover, it helped a ton. I think I am going see what happens when new windshield comes. Might try what Bu11sh1t has behind his roll hoops.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!