Mo-Door Garage remote does not work!

• Anyone else have problems with their garage door programming using this remote? I have a Genie 1024 and I press the garage program button, it flashes red. I think push the small button the Mo-Door remote and it turns blue (steady light). I then start to press the button on the remote 6x. The garage door red light stops and I'm assuming it's programmed. But pressing the button afterwards doesn't yield any control over the door. I've messed with this thing for over an hour and nothing.

• I've had two of them, and both connected pretty easily to the door opener (Craftsman Opener,,,,). It's been over a year since I did mine,,,,,so could be off base on memory, but two things as thoughts. You mention that the you are pressing the small button 6X. Are you pressing it in quick sequence, or waiting a little in between until the LED is solid again? I might try waiting a little longer between pushes. The 2nd thing, and you probably did it but did not mention, but after you are done pushing the button 6 times, you are pressing the program button to store the settings?

Final thought, I see Genie has two different versions listed for Intellicode. Have you tried pushing the button 5X as well as the 6X? I ran into that issue on a Genie a few years back, I am not sure why they are still producing two variants of Intellicode, but they were at the time.

Hope above helps, best thoughts I have. Good luck

• I've had two of them, and both connected pretty easily to the door opener (Craftsman Opener,,,,). It's been over a year since I did mine,,,,,so could be off base on memory, but two things as thoughts. You mention that the you are pressing the small button 6X. Are you pressing it in quick sequence, or waiting a little in between until the LED is solid again? I might try waiting a little longer between pushes. The 2nd thing, and you probably did it but did not mention, but after you are done pushing the button 6 times, you are pressing the program button to store the settings?

Final thought, I see Genie has two different versions listed for Intellicode. Have you tried pushing the button 5X as well as the 6X? I ran into that issue on a Genie a few years back, I am not sure why they are still producing two variants of Intellicode, but they were at the time.

Hope above helps, best thoughts I have. Good luck

Program button the garage side or the remote side?

• UPDATE:

Thanks @McClendons for the tips! The Turning off the remote program button AFTER the main garage door program light stops blinking did the trick! The instructions are a little off since they say that on the last click, your door should work. That's not the case. YAY! I don't have to reach for the garage door opener in my glovebox anymore!