OFF LEASH!

• On multiple occasions as i walk my dog,,the different times and people have allowed their dogs OFF LEASH! and jumped my dog,, same again this eve. my dog got bit by this owners off leash dog,,now i have to wait till the morning to get to vet, i approached the owner and told him.county law and hoa rules require dogs to be on leash, i want to have my dog checked by the vet and i will give him the bill. If he doesn't pay this bill i will refer him to Animal control. i am not sure if his dog has shots or not? my dog has punctures. I called him on cell to see if he has paper work on dogs shots. but no answer....:( more to come...i just want my dog protected.

• Man that just sucks.
    In the area where I live a lot of people treat their animals like crap. My wife and I work with the local SPCA and rescue all kinds of animals mostly dogs and cats. Kills us to see them suffer. I just can not wrap my head around how you could look into the eyes of any animal and not see the spark of life, how you could not make sure it was protected from the dangers of things like rabies

Our current dog is a rescue that was abused and it took 3 years to get him back to normal. He would never run away but I always keep him on a leash for his own protection.

Wish you the best of luck - prayer for you and your companion.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey brother sorry this happened. You need to know that dogs are stronger that what we think in the mean time any antibiotic creme will help, if you can wash it even better.
    Let us know so we can SHOOT THE FUC!@× Dog that did this!

• Hey brother sorry this happened. You need to know that dogs are stronger that what we think in the mean time any antibiotic creme will help, if you can wash it even better.
    Let us know so we can SHOOT THE FUC!@× Dog that did this!

It's really not the dog's fault... might consider winging the owner! If it were me, I'd let animal control know about it so the not so responsible pet owner can get in the system... Hope all is well with your dog.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.