How freaking cool

• Well thank you both very much for your service <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I live along a route used to access military special use air space in north GA. From time to time we have them come in really low. I also have a neighbor who is retired Navy pilot. From time to time he will get a little heads up about something interesting that would be flying over at night and early morning. Have seen some different shapes fly over .... Kind of cool

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• It never gets old does it?

I sit 100 yards from a fleet of F-16s and get to watch them fly 4 days a week. Still begging for my ride with a challenge to make me puke in the back seat. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• We live off the end of the Palm Springs airport. They have a refueling agreement with the military so very often we will have military aircraft fly over the house. Whats better though is that because of the Palm Springs Air museum it is also common to see some very cool vintage military aircraft fly over our home. these are some snapshots I have taken from my back yard

Even managed to grab this shot when num nuts used to come here to play golf several times a year - to give you an idea of how close this was I had a 30mm lens on the camera when I snapped it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Back in the day the A-10's used the intersection in front of my house as their target or turn around place. They were so close I could just about tell who the pilot was, we would actually wave at each other on the fly by. If you really want the hair to stand up on your head be standing on there target when they are coming in on a run. Been there done that, just glad it was not for real.

• I never got close to the new stuff...... But i'm thinking it doesn't rival having an AC-47; AKA Puff the magic dragon open up the triple canopy right in front of you....I would watch them make their turn and when they opened up the guns it looked like the plane was standing still... =O I'm surprised we haven't been made to go back to nam to do lead abatement..... :D

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I never got close to the new stuff...... But i'm thinking it doesn't rival having an AC-47; AKA Puff the magic dragon open up the triple canopy right in front of you....I would watch them make their turn and when they opened up the guns it looked like the plane was standing still... =O I'm surprised we haven't been made to go back to nam to do lead abatement..... :D

Nothing like C47s..Took these pics from #3 plane. We didn't have guns, just 900 gallons of mosquito spray.

• Medic on a UH-1. Flew to Dahlonega, Ga quite a few times for 10 day TDY duties to support the Ranger camp there. Always loved flying up there. Really kind of miss the duty sometimes. You weren't often needed but you were very much appreciated.