• I just found this thread in the search data. I twisted a T 40 bolt off that goes to my side panel on the inside. From what I read here we could go to the dealership or replace with another bolt. Has anybody found whee you could order on line or anything?

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I just found this thread in the search data. I twisted a T 40 bolt off that goes to my side panel on the inside. From what I read here we could go to the dealership or replace with another bolt. Has anybody found whee you could order on line or anything?

Tractor supply , Home Depo ....ACE Hardware .......ETC......

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• from all the searching I’ve done looking for an exact specially coated shoulder bolt/screw....polaris has the lock on it and they aren’t cheap....

Search the different polaris OEM part sites to find the cheapest ones....expect to pay at least $3 each....

I’ve had several disappear ...vibrated out....blue locktite

• Went and purchased me ez out set and tap and die. Thank the lord it came out pretty easy. I cleaned the threads up and I remembered I had a couple extra bolts from when I installed my dual exhaust. I will be going by a Polaris dealership and order some extras, will also check the fastenal store also.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• from all the searching I’ve done looking for an exact specially coated shoulder bolt/screw....polaris has the lock on it and they aren’t cheap....

Search the different polaris OEM part sites to find the cheapest ones....expect to pay at least $3 each....

I’ve had several disappear ...vibrated out....blue locktite

Polaris and Harley and a few other manufacturers special coating is a wax type locktite usually a cream/lite yellow color....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......