Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Had to put one of our beloved friends to sleep today. We discovered she was suffering from an enlarged heart and in the beginning stages of renal failure. Lizzy was 12 years old...

Thank you for providing Lizzy a wonderful life! Her heart was just too big, their like that!

• Had to put one of our beloved friends to sleep today. We discovered she was suffering from an enlarged heart and in the beginning stages of renal failure. Lizzy was 12 years old...

So sorry to hear that. They have such a short time with us. It was so hard when my Lab Angel just couldn't make it any longer. They are a family member and the loss is just as great.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• 51 service dogs were left behind in their crates ant the hanger when the last plane left. This did not have to happen when planes were leaving nearly empty. This makes me very sad and mad.

• 51 service dogs were left behind in their crates ant the hanger when the last plane left. This did not have to happen when planes were leaving nearly empty. This makes me very sad and mad.

For anyone who might think the government tells the truth... Here is the pentagon response to this... as usual just more bs... They think we are so stupid that we would believe that there is a Kabul Small Animal rescue at the airport... "To correct erroneous reports, the U.S. Military did not leave any dogs in cages at Hamid Karzai International Airport, including the reported military working dogs," DOD spokesman John Kirby said in a Tuesday statement. "Photos circulating online were animals under the care of the Kabul Small Animal Rescue, not dogs under our care."

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• For anyone who might think the government tells the truth... Here is the pentagon response to this... as usual just more bs... They think we are so stupid that we would believe that there is a Kabul Small Animal rescue at the airport... "To correct erroneous reports, the U.S. Military did not leave any dogs in cages at Hamid Karzai International Airport, including the reported military working dogs," DOD spokesman John Kirby said in a Tuesday statement. "Photos circulating online were animals under the care of the Kabul Small Animal Rescue, not dogs under our care."

If anyone is interested... KSAR does kind of exist... just not the way the DOD would have one believe... Here is a quote from the ASPCA Here is what we know: In the end, the dogs and their caretakers were explicitly NOT allowed to board military aircraft, and numerous private charter aircraft were not granted access to the airport either. Charlotte was informed that most of the KSAR dogs had to be released into the airport on August 30 as the airport was evacuated – turning once rescued shelter dogs into homeless strays. They were not given access to the flight we had secured to transport them out of the country. They are within the airport in an area used for housing employees at the far end of the flight line. We haven’t been able to confirm the number of dogs released, nor can we confirm whether the U.S. Military evacuated the 46 working dogs that had been under KSAR’s care when they left. We are urgently pressing for more details, and while this is more difficult now that the U.S. military has completely evacuated Kabul, we refuse to give up. https://www.spcai.org/news/pre…-small-animal-rescue-ksar

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I hope that is true, but I have gotten to the point that I do not believe anything they say anymore. It is just a bunch of asses covering their asses. Here is the article I got the info from not a FB post.

cropped-480x120-2.jpg

REPORT: Americans, Allies, and Service Animals Left Behind in Afghanistan

The last soldier left the ground last night in Afghanistan, but many were left behind.

There are reportedly at least 100 Americans that never made it out, probably far more.

There were also reports posted last night that dozens of contract service dogs were left behind, locked in their kennels at the airport, abandoned by the country there were serving.

The People

The Biden administration had tried to play the number of Americans left behind down, but even one is too many.

The administration has admitted there are likely at least 100 Americans still in Afghanistan that were unable to get out, but realistic reports are 200 or more.

Personally, I believe it is far more, but that, of course, cannot be verified.

Secretary of State Blinken has vowed to continue to work to get them out, stating, “We have no illusion that any of this will be easy, or rapid.”

Those are empty words by another empty vessel in this administration, however.

I cannot imagine being trapped in that country right now watching the last American plane leave the area and knowing your fate lies in the hands of the Taliban.

The Service Dogs

There were also 51 contract service dogs left behind.

Veteran of Sheepdogs of America is now working to try to get the dogs out.

The non-profit sent out a picture last night of dogs in crates inside a hanger, asking for help to get the dogs out.

The question here is why the dogs were left behind when we know flights left the country that were mostly empty.

These dogs served this country and should have been transported out of the country, but they were left behind, breaking the most important credo of our military.

Dr. Robin R. Ganzert, president and CEO of American Humane, stated, “I am devastated by reports that the American government is pulling out of Kabul and leaving behind brave U.S. military contract working dogs to be tortured and killed at the hand of our enemies.

“These brave dogs do the same dangerous, lifesaving work as our military working dogs, and deserved a far better fate than the one to which they have been condemned.”

This is just utterly shameful and one of the most despicable acts by any president in the history of this country.

To learn more about the non-profit working to get the dogs out, click here.

Sources: KTLA & Fox News

I tend to believe Fox News before I believe anyone in the Bidden Administration.

• Oh yeah, that's not biased at all...

• Thanks for the facts! It was despicable & made my blood boil. Thanks to the Brits, for their help in cleaning up the mess.

Royal Marine Turned Charity Worker Saves Rescue Animals from Kabul (breitbart.com)