Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Shere Khan Turns 3 Years Old This Month...

I always pull out the carrier we brought him home in and see how much cat doesn't fit inside it anymore... <3

We still have a "tumultuous" relationship... but fortunately for Shere Khan.... he loves airoutlaw .... else he would've been made an actual working cat breed earning his keep outside... instead of being just a fat house cat...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• New addition to our "pack". Stella was a rescue from a bad situation where over 60 dogs and 80 cats were taken from a very, very nasty living environment. Thankfully she was only about 2 weeks old when the county stepped in. Her only medical issues were fairly severe case of worms and fleas. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for alot of the other poor animals!!! Mom and her 4 other brothers/ sisters were nursed back to health by our vet. She is a a Bella Dachshund. She is also hell on earth!!! Never seen a puppy with as much energy as she has!!! Thankfully our other 2 dogs and cat have welcomed her to the group. We plan on giving her a happy and healthy home!! She may even like to ride in the Slingshot like one of our other rescues does!!! Louie goes nuts when he sees the seatbelt harness as he he knows he is doing a little Slingshot riding with Dad!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• New addition to our "pack". Stella was a rescue from a bad situation where over 60 dogs and 80 cats were taken from a very, very nasty living environment. Thankfully she was only about 2 weeks old when the county stepped in. Her only medical issues were fairly severe case of worms and fleas. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for alot of the other poor animals!!! Mom and her 4 other brothers/ sisters were nursed back to health by our vet. She is a a Bella Dachshund. She is also hell on earth!!! Never seen a puppy with as much energy as she has!!! Thankfully our other 2 dogs and cat have welcomed her to the group. We plan on giving her a happy and healthy home!! She may even like to ride in the Slingshot like one of our other rescues does!!! Louie goes nuts when he sees the seatbelt harness as he he knows he is doing a little Slingshot riding with Dad!!!

What a great beginning for your new pup!

Congratulations on your new addition!🐶

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• [quote='SoCal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/65-lets-see-those-dogs-and-cats-or-whatever-pets-you-have/&postID=276415#post276415']

New addition to our "pack". Stella was a rescue from a bad situation where over 60 dogs and 80 cats were taken from a very, very nasty living environment. Thankfully she was only about 2 weeks old when the county stepped in. Her only medical issues were fairly severe case of worms and fleas. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for alot of the other poor animals!!! Mom and her 4 other brothers/ sisters were nursed back to health by our vet. She is a a Bella Dachshund. She is also hell on earth!!! Never seen a puppy with as much energy as she has!!! Thankfully our other 2 dogs and cat have welcomed her to the group. We plan on giving her a happy and healthy home!! She may even like to ride in the Slingshot like one of our other rescues does!!! Louie goes nuts when he sees the seatbelt harness as he he knows he is doing a little Slingshot riding with Dad!!!

What a great beginning for your new pup!

Congratulations on your new addition!🐶

[/quote]

Thank you!!! I feel that I am a little bit of a tough guy, but cried like a baby when I saw pictures of how these animals were treated!!! In my opinion, there is no bigger sin against God than people who abuse kids or animals!!! Totally dependent on us, but unfortunately part of our society is beyond ignorant!!! Wanted to share a picture of my boy Louie. A buddy of mine gave me dog goggles for Louie when he is riding on the Slingshot as a joke. Louie loves them!!! I think he thinks it makes him look cool!!! Besides my lovely wife, could never ask for a better companion!!!

• CDCAMEL6 In my opinion, there is no bigger sin against God than people who abuse kids or animals!!!

Well said- however there IS evil in this world, fortunately there is far more good and your new addition will only experience the latter. Loyalty, love, and devotion come naturally to dogs. They truly enhance our lives! Enjoy!

• I love this this thread on the forum. I love seeing all the animals pictures. Every day Lewis gets up as soon as he hears me get out of bed. He watches me to see when i walk out of the bedroom and hauls ass to the truck and waits. It can be 1am or 6am or 10pm. The truck does not move without him. I used to worry about him being in the truck while I was in a building working. I usually only stay in a place no more than 30 mins to an hour. And I leave the truck running with the air on "deep freeze" and he has his stainless big water cups and big chew bones and pig ears to chew on. I guess it's like his own hotel room when he goes with me. He probably wishes I would stay in the building longer. Here is a few pictures I took the other day when I got back into the truck. In one you can see a chew bone under his head while he is sleeping.

• rabtech Great post and hate to throw some water on it but please check out this post with the pig ear recall eahttps://www.dogingtonpost.com/recall-alert-three-brands-of-pig-ears-dog-chews-recalled/r recall.

Hope your pampered pup is all good and does not have one of the bad brands of “ears”

• He looks soo mistreated it is pitiful, bit I still like it

Keep Three Wheels Down

• rabtech Great post and hate to throw some water on it but please check out this post with the pig ear recall eahttps://www.dogingtonpost.com/recall-alert-three-brands-of-pig-ears-dog-chews-recalled/r recall.

Hope your pampered pup is all good and does not have one of the bad brands of “ears”

I'll have to check. We get them at tractor supply. I'll let you know.

• About a month ago she got her dew claws clipped. Was less than happy with the cone of shame. Fortunately, it came off the next day. She is much happier without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter