Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• who me?

i-Pgm5573-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I pray I know when the right time is, vet said to make him comfortable and when you can't it will be time. Problem is his hip may break and I am afraid it will happen when no vet is available to help him. Picture was last summer, start the SS in the garage to back it out and clean it up. He hopped in and sat there for about 45 minutes and wouldn't get out til he got his ride.

• I just got some really bad news, my friend of 12 years has inoperable bone cancer in his hip and I am going to have to put him down. Killing me.

Our Prayers are with you.

Recently lost my best friend to the same horrible thing. For the life of my I can not understand what dogs do wrong to get cancer.

But they are never far away!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• exharleyrider As I see this I have tears in my eyes. It's hard, very hard. Over time the hurt will eventually turn back to look upon fond memories of the great adventures shared. Would you give back all that love over your friends life to spare this heartbreak?

I would not. My thoughts and prayers. The process is peaceful.

• Frankie55 I must have missed your intro and I see you are a newbie to the forum joining this month. Welcome aboard! Buckle up. This is a fun place and you just might meet and make some good friends here!

Still a great big welcome however I did not realize I put this in this somber thread. Didn’t mean to ....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Frankie55 I must have missed your intro and I see you are a newbie to the forum joining this month. Welcome aboard! Buckle up. This is a fun place and you just might meet and make some good friends here!

Still a great big welcome however I did not realize I put this in this somber thread. Didn’t mean to ....

Many thanks SoCal. Didn't take long to realize its a great community! I'm sure I'll meet some people here down the road!

• I have a temporary guest that I found running in the road in the rain. He is a beautiful Australian Shepherd and he basically jumped in my truck when Allison opened the door. We had some hush puppies that we were carring home for our dogs and he smelled them and basically didnt even chew. He just swallowed them whole. He smelled like the nasty juice on a 100 degree day that you have in the bottom of a trashcan outside. And it was also mixed with a tinge of skunk. He also was obviously thin and later when i gave him his first bath I noticed his hair being all matted up.

It was really a miracle that we had taken this way back home last night. Allison and i had went to eat at this really rural cafe. When we pulled out of the parking lot I just decided I would take a look at the area and go the back way home. So about half way home Allison and I saw him walking up the middle of the highway. Allison rolled the window down and he turned and walked back toward my truck. We noticed he had a collar on but it had no info on it. We checked with the nearest house and an older guy said he had never seen him before. So we brought him home and we washed him 2 times till he smelled better. Then watched him eat till we had to stop him for fear of it making him sick. He has since stop gorging on food and eats normally...

Now the reason he is temporary is because I have a home picked out for him. He will end up living with a very nice Dr. that I work for. He will get to travel to all the SEC Football games in huge 48 foot motorhome and fly in his personal airplane. And he will get to play on the beach at his condo in Florida. He will live in a huge huge house with a big backyard and pool. He will be played with everyday. And he will get his own air matress dog bed. Heck he will probably never have to get in the rain again if he doesn't want to.

This Dr. had a dog till several weeks ago. He had a spinal problem and he eneded up passing away. I have been telling him he needs to get another dog and this one is perfect. The Dr. will be home today around lunch and im carrying him to his new home.

The dog had a home obviously and has either just ran so far away that he can not find his way back. Or someone picked him up and he was on the run again. He has been fixed and he leads on leash without the slightest pull on leash. He had a very good disposition and wants to be petted all the time.

We put a lost dog post on a local Facebook page. And like I said, we went 1/2 a mile from where we found him to the nearest house and no one had ever seen him. So he was clearly lost. There isnt much i can do short of having a crystal ball.

Here is some pics of this Aussie. He is marked black and brown. And now he has soft clean hair.

He is almost the same size as lewis. Just a little smaller...

• Now the reason he is temporary is because I have a home picked out for him. He will end up living with a very nice Dr. that I work for. He will get to travel to all the SEC Football games in huge 48 foot motorhome and fly in his personal airplane. And he will get to play on the beach at his condo in Florida. He will live in a huge huge house with a big backyard and pool. He will be played with everyday. And he will get his own air matress dog bed. Heck he will probably never have to get in the rain again if he doesn't want to.

Now that I think about it..... I think I could learn to bark. ^^^^

This dog will live like a king from now on. He will never be without anything...

That makes me happy... I will get to see him anytime I want and I can dogsit if the Dr. needs me to...

Describing this dogs future lifestyle made me think of something....It reminded me of just how automated and tech oriented this Dr.'s home is. A few years back he remodeled his home and I installed racks of home automation and home theater equipment. I actually had to spend the night in his house just programming his fancy remote controls to work his TVs. They were actually Android tablets that worked a central automation controller that controlled everything from adjustting lights, controlling the blinds, changing channels on tv, to setting the temp in the house.

• Rab your going to have to teach to new pup to be 'tech' savvy before taking him to his new home