Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• I just got some really bad news, my friend of 12 years has inoperable bone cancer in his hip and I am going to have to put him down. Killing me.

Sad news today. My daughter had to put down her friend of 18 years. Just a mixed breed but her buddy anyway. He was suffering pretty bad and had to do what was humane .

No more suffering.

Still hurts

Sorry to hear about both of these :(. Condolences to you.

• So sorry Boomer for your families loss.

Yes, there is no other creation that is as forgiving, as loving, and as innocent as our pets and babies. To me, they represent and symbolize the purest of innocence this side of Heaven.

Please don't say you won't or cannot adopt another. It is good for those grieving and healing to the soul.

The next pet also just seem to know the hurting, and know you need comforting. Our pets are so grateful for their "family" surnames. Some pets never have that chance.

This big boys personality is entirely different with the beloved before him... he is much more playful, enjoys hunting bugs - is an excellent hunter... his predecessor would watch and allow the movements of crawling intruders - Buddy was nice enough to let them crawl over and hide in his fur. Didn't bother him...

But Khan helped our house heal from the "emptiness" our home was suffering from when after 20 years, Buddy was found to have nasal cancer ( California is not all that crazy... sniffing the formaldehyde in flooring for 20 years maybe? ) and he had to be put to sleep.

I didn't know how empty a house can feel until I lost a part of me that's always symbolized "I'm home" for me..

Anyone that pulls over to save the turtle in the road, or would rather swerve than hit the squirrel running to her babies with pecans in her cheeks... or let's a starving wet nasty dog inside their 40,000 dollar truck to give him refuge... that is my kind of people. It is a genuine and loving heart of those who protect and nurture animals, who hurt when animals hurt.

Don't let your family say, "I can't..."

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• This wall, baseboard, furniture, outside house molding, chewing - sock stealing, gem was

the one that filled our giant hole when I had to put down my 15 year old "chopper" almost 11 months ago.

You can't replace a family member but you can - when the time is right - fill the void with another incredible

"dickens".

Take care Boomer

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Well folks meet Luke

Recently adopted 10 year old? White Shepard Husky mix we think

Glad you got a buddy. Life is better when you have a dog (or cat if thats your thing) beside you. I really dont know what I would do some days without my doggies. Especially Lewis. He literally is in my truck every other time it cranks. Or maybe even more often than that. I used to see people with animals in their vehicle and think (how weird is that) but now i get it.

This is going to sound like an advertisement. But the freaking collar is really as good as I make it sound. And for the cost of a couple of steak dinners you can make sure you know where your dog or cat is. I recommend this because I have used it and it does what it says..

I bought lewis this dog collar. Its called Whistle. The site is http://www.whistle.com . It has a wifi, bluetooth, and celluar (through at&t celluar) and gps chip in it. All this tech in a waterproof tiny box that clips on his collar. It last 5 to 7 days on a charge and it only takes 2 hours to charge. It uses wifi of your house to know your dog is close to the house. When it looses wifi it uses gps every 3 mins to send you a text and the app shows where he is on a google map.

The collar is 99.00 and there is a 20.00 off coupon now. And a full year of celluar monitoring is 80.00.

Here is some tracks of lewis. The green area is HOME. As long as he is in the green area it doesnt text or alert me. As you can see he wanders off and i know immediately. It also tracks him on the road. He was gone for two hours this morning and we went 50 miles to Jasper Al and back home.

• Thanks Brother

But I am still planning on getting him a real Shepard puppy as a companion. That is as soon as you find the perfect mate for your guy!
    I will pay for the wine and hotel room

We'll I'm going share a real story. I posted on a local FB page a notice looking for a mate for Leo my GSD. In less than 15 minutes I received at least 10 hate posts calling me all sorts of names from puppy mill owner to MFQR just because I wanted to mate my dog and not adopt. Had to delete the post. I'm all for adoption but society has gone mad.

So I've been looking at other options. Like the song says " you are always on my mind bro"

Love my Right to bear Arms!

• Hey its not that hard to setup. I promise..

Here is the big page with more info.

I read thru it - very cool

Colette has a smart phone but it is Verizon not ATT and they no longer support the flip phone app.

Guess I will have to resort to the leash with an old fat guy as an anchor

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I read thru it - very cool

Colette has a smart phone but it is Verizon not ATT and they no longer support the flip phone app.

Guess I will have to resort to the leash with an old fat guy as an anchor

I just read more and you do not need ATT it works with any network

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!