Slingshot Photo Edit Project Display

• yah but this is the photo shop thread @funinthesun and its not like you've never messed with us before ! lol either way , keep em coming.

Sorry Kev, but this one is legit. We took a week and went to Germany so my wife could see their Christmas Village display in a few different cities. We arrived in Germany the day after that terrorist drove through the crowd in Berlin. It was on high alert and a bit scary seeing all the local LEO's carrying assault rifles and a week before Christmas

btw, I've never used photoshop or any similar software or I'd have a LOT of pics in the NSFW section. And as you know, you haven't seen me post any there

If your carpet has to match the drapes,
    shouldn't your trailer match your Slingshot?

• If a real Photo gets on this thread, it is subject to Photo Shopping. If you want to try a project, I have a video that will get you started. Look for it on this Thread. Now for my latest project. Snazzy is out of this world to me. That is the feeling I get when driving these Northeast Georgia Mountains. Oh, heck, let me show in a project photo. Got something special coming tomorrow. Come back and take a look at it. Something new for me to try.

See what I mean!!

• heh @samowens44 I have never even looked at photo shopping before but I would like try , is there one software better than others for beginners that you would recommend ?

Kev, I have found Corel PaintShop Pro X6 or higher is great. It is easy to work with and very powerful and lots of neat stuff. I do have a help video on this thread. At the beginning. I take you through enough basics that you will be editing photos and have yours in great locations. I hope some of our members will try it. I will be standing by for any assistance needed. Good Luck Kev.

Here is the Link to my help video on Photo Shopping

• To the guest that find this thread and you want to join in with your project, please join our Slingshotinfo Website as a member and enter your entry, would love to have others join the fun of editing your Slingshot into your most favorite background. Let others see your creations, it is a lot of fun and your will get a great feeling to see your Slingshot in great settings. I want to see them.

You will also be joining the best place to get information about your Slingshot Maintenance, Product installation help, and a place to meet other Slingshot Owners. You ask a question and you will find a lot of responses of help, and our members are the most knowledgeable around. We have Our Administrators and Moderators that are super skilled in building a 500 HP Slingshot.

My Page gives a lot of How to Video and Information of all kinds along with entertainment. We also have a Calendar of our Members Slingshots in Great settings published each year. So Join the fun, become a member now!!

• I wanted to put motion into my photo edit projects. Here is my first attempt at reaching for that goal. All learnt begins with that first step. Take a look.

I past you on the way to Mars,it was a little dusty there, guess how the picture was taken. I'm sure you did not see me because I have the super fast red one :00008356::00008356:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycket hitch
    Dieter mytoy-toy.us

• I am experimenting with multiple layers in this one. If you want a different sky or subjects in your background, you can edit that in. There are no limits to the layers you can put together with everything your project will need. I see I need to work with shadows to get things better. Anyway, I am exploring and you get to see and maybe, just maybe, you may want to join the Photo Edit Display for your project. I do not mind if you want to take any of my projects and ad something. Add your Slingshot in a background, I would love to see more folks, Mytoy has be a submitted a number of his projects. We have has others to add their projects also. I do want to see our Slingshots as a part of the project as this the the thread subject.

• Is this before or after Arizona location?

This is Tower Bridge in London. I go all over the world with Snazzy! This is what I have found that fills my idle time as a Senior while not riding. We all must plan for the golden years, find something interesting and fun to do. Video and Photo Editing are my fun things. Thanks for your comments and likes airoutlaw .

• Another fun thing project while I had Snazzy in position and edited. It is easy to change to as many backgrounds as you want to try, this will show that. I just switched the Tower Bridge for this beautiful lake and sky background view project. It was simply a click. So you can try many backgrounds when you complete your Slingshot edit.

• Another fun thing project while I had Snazzy in position and edited. It is easy to change to as many backgrounds as you want to try, this will show that. I just switched the Tower Bridge for this beautiful lake and sky background view project. It was simply a click. So you can try many backgrounds when you complete your Slingshot edit.

"Motorboating" has a different connotation today than it did when @samowens44 and I were growing up...

But, the fun is still there! :thumbsup:

Let me stop everything and Work on Your Problem!