Slingshot Photo Edit Project Display

• Too Funny!

• Folks, I have the best of both worlds, Summer and Fall time in the Northeast Georgia Mountains, Winter and Spring time in Florida. I love the mountains and love the Florida Winters. I want to show you my idea of what I would like Florida to look like. Also threw in a few Slingshots, one being a 4 seater.

• Folks, the best way to travel across the USA is have a RV, Trailer, and a Polaris Slingshot. Take the back roads and enjoy America. As you reach a destination, pull the Slingshot off the Trailer and explore the area. I suggest a Class A Motor home with a couple of Slide outs for comfort, 32 to 36 ft. For me the open trailer is light, 750 when Slingshot is unloaded. This allows us to maneuver into campsite locations easily by hand. The other thing is that speed of setup and take down is important for enjoying more of your time in a location. This is our Travel Package!

• Now I like the Back Road for Traveling by RV, but give me some big beautiful Mountains and Wahoo, I love it. For example, here is a Project that I created to show the place I like to see and explore. This is truly Slingshot Country, to get there and stay a while, you need a trailer and RV to get your there.

• For new members and guest wondering what is this Photo Edit Project mean. One of our very talented, popular members, @StickerDick, has skillfully installed a 2000 Honda Engine in his Slingshot. He has a build thread on our Website under Builds section, for you to view how it was done. Some of the members started calling it the "Lawnmower". So, my newest Photo Edit Project is to touch on "The Lawnmower". We caught him trying out some new mods.

• Members, I am taking a bold new leap and I hope it is accepted well. I found a photo of These Three Members with Slingshot Stage with a fence and trees in the background. I wanted to enhance the Great look of the Slingshots, the members will just have to go along for the ride. Anyway, here is my Photo Edit Project featuring 3 of our Members and their Slingshots at the Biltmore! Here are the folks that I am able to Identify. Center is @rabtech, Right is @Macaw and Sorry I do not know the other person on the left.

• Biltlmore Project edited for more size related. I wanted to show the Members larger in first photo. Now, I will display in more real look. At this point my subjects are edited, I could place any background I want or combinations of backgrounds to build a special look that is created. This is a lot of fun, I encourage some of you to try it.

• Todays Project will feature one of our long time members, @FunCycle, he told me if I could find a photo of his Slingshot online, I was welcomed to use it. I never turn down a offer to use someones Photos in my Projects. I would like more members to give me photos or backgrounds that they would like to see.
    I will be doing more Members featured with their Slingshots. I will ask forgiveness and delete if anyone objects if I select one of their Photos from online. I will be looking for group shot photos, so keep a look on this thread, you may be featured.

For Funcycles photos, I could only find one that he was sitting in the Slingshot and it was a portrait shot, and all of the Slingshot was not in view. This presented a challenge to find a photo background that would work. I thought Funcycle needed to visit the Golden Gate Bridge with a Sunset in the Background.

You may be next!

• Looks good @samowens44

• Now PaulJ gets around, found them on the streets of a very special beautiful town of Killarney, Ireland. This is @UK_Paul favorite location. Lots of history and interesting things there, Google it! I hope they are on the correct side of the road. Oh, well it is the only way they would fit into the project.

• Now PaulJ gets around, found them on the streets of a very special beautiful town of Killarney, Ireland. This is @UK_Paul favorite location. Lots of history and interesting things there, Google it! I hope they are on the correct side of the road. Oh, well it is the only way they would fit into the project.

As you say @samowens44 I love Killarney, I recognized the section of street, that the picture was taken in and yes, the SlingShot is on the wrong side of the road, but they close this road, for the annual procession at BikeFest, each June.

Many of you will already know, but I was very pleased to win the People's Choice, Best In Show award at the BikeFest, with the UK_Paul SlingShot.

:thumbsup: The SlingShot, at the show. :thumbsup:

All the best, from UK_Paul