Slingshot Photo Edit Project Display

• Members, I know we have some members that want to display their creative photos. I want to provide a place for you to show off your creations. Anything Goes! Use multiple photos, edit, add scenes from other photos. Anything is legal less copyright material. Here is your chance to explore your mind for things that are screaming to escape. I am entering my first Photo Edit project to start us off. I am using Carol Highsmith's photo base to create my Snazzy as a part of the photo. This is a layering photos, where I took my photo and placed it on top of Carols photo and positioned Snazzy to the place I liked. Now as part of the editing I needed to erase the background from my photo of Snazzy. Most of the good Photo Shops will have Tools to make this an easy task. Let's have fun and place our prized Slingshots in creative settings for all to view. Carol Highsmith has donated her beautiful photos to the Arichives. She is a great photographer.

• Folks, I use Corel Paintshop Pro 6 for my edit projects. I do use other software Like Gimp , Microsoft Paint and Google App, DeviantArt Muro to create my media Material. I also using Snipping Tool, part of your accessories for Microsoft Programs. It sometimes takes several different software to accomplish the desired results. That may be due to my lack of skills with each of the elements I use.

I am eager to see some of our members creations! I can not be the only member that likes to create Photo Shop material.

• what about simple touch up programs such as Snapseed or Prisma? Are we looking to chop in a slingshot in to locations or use filters to just make the Sling look better...so on and so on?

You are the editor, you make your best presentation with whatever works for you. This is totally open for all to reach with their limits to show the members what can be accomplished. Go for it!! I want to see results, then if questions come up, please let folks know how you did it if they ask! We have a chance to bring some interesting material I am sure!

• @mytoy Now here is where the fun escalates into unlimited fun!

Come on Boys, Snazzy will lead the way!!

Look at Gail, smiling, her hero is giving her an adventure. Folks, get some photos and when my video comes out soon, get into the fun! Get photos of all positions, well, pg rated, let's don't get all your positions. In the Slingshot and around the Slingshot and the Slingshot itself.

• Members, notice, you are all subject to photo edit. I am going through the photos and looking for good subjects to create special photos. Here is my first feature of an unsuspecting member. I found this photo and it would fit well in the Gas Station background. Father and son, a special moment to put our members in a spot light with a personal touch. I hope this is taken well with good intentions.
    @airoutlaw I consider you a friend and hope you do not object. It is so good to see a father and son enjoying time together.

• Members, notice, you are all subject to photo edit. I am going through the photos and looking for good subjects to create special photos. Here is my first feature of an unsuspecting member. I found this photo and it would fit well in the Gas Station background. Father and son, a special moment to put our members in a spot light with a personal touch. I hope this is taken well with good intentions.
    @airoutlaw I consider you a friend and hope you do not object. It is so good to see a father and son enjoying time together.

Nice touch! Thank you, @samowens44!
    To be honest... if we had been in that location, we would have been discussing that project car in the back. Now I will have to try my hand at some more photo shopping.

Let me stop everything and Work on Your Problem!

• Ok, the time has arrived. I have finished the Tutorial on How to Photo Shop your Slingshot into a background of your choice. I give you some help with the tools you will need to get started. I suggest Corel in that is is easy and has most all the key tools you will need to create a project. I am sure the program is under $100. There is a free program call Gimp, but I find it is much harder to use and does not lean well to beginning your learning curve. You will find as you get into this, you will use several programs, each has the special application you need. The Snipping Tool and Microsoft Paint are helpful for saving and resizing photos. Create a folder in pictures folder that you can store all your project work. You want it all in one place to pull from. I will be standing by to help anyone that would like help with a part of the project. Good Luck and have fun! I hope to see some of your projects soon.

• Folks, we have had a thread that has been in had a lot of interest for a little while now., 143 mph. We have the folks with the most powerful Slingshots headed for a big showdown at Ocala sometime at the beginning of the year. Both Challengers are making all the changes to all details to gain even a couple of hundreds of a second. Our big challengers are Rabtech and @StickerDick. They met last year and there was discussions of the rules and it was not really settled as to who has the fastest machine.
    Well, to make this challenge a part of my stuff, I have created a photo of the secret location where all this tech stuff is going on. I know both of these guys are serious and all of us are cheering them on for victory.
    This is done in the name of humor, so I am only the messenger!

For the folks that do not know the story of why stickerdick is shown in a Honda Lawnmower, well, he installed a Honda Engine in the place of the stock Ecotec Engine. That is why his has been dubbed the "Lawnmower". He has full respect for his accomplishment and the time he has spent developing the change to accomplish the feat.

Anyway, I need a subject matter to develop my Photoshop projects.

Folks I can identify only a couple or so of the folks in the photo. First, center is Stickerdick, grinning as usual. Sitting on the porch is The Panda himself, Rabtect. Behind him looks like Funcycle. I hope someone will identify the other folks. The background photo is by my favorite photographer, Carol Highsmith.