LED Headlight install problem

• I just installed the 6 LED headlights i got from Tricled and the radio FM is all static now and they are plugged into the ballast positive and negative. The stock headlight the positive is plugged in to the wire and the negative wire is hooked up to the housing on the sling shot. So do I need to hook the negative up to the housing or run a wire from there to the ballast negative wire? I hate having the radio 100% static.

welcome aboard @keylay101 - looking forward to photos of your ride and adventures

Most of us had horrible radio reception before any mods

• I just installed the 6 LED headlights i got from Tricled and the radio FM is all static now and they are plugged into the ballast positive and negative. The stock headlight the positive is plugged in to the wire and the negative wire is hooked up to the housing on the sling shot. So do I need to hook the negative up to the housing or run a wire from there to the ballast negative wire? I hate having the radio 100% static.

Most LED drivers are poorly shielded and operate at the same frequency as the center band FM stations .. you need to add RFI filters to the harnesses ..

Ring Core Ferrite Bead Clamp Choke EMI RFI Noise Filter Cable Clip Assorted 26pc 635133318083 | eBay

Add one to every wire you can until the interference goes away on the stations you frequent ....

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......