Let's Go For a Ride! Austin-Luckenbach! Saturday October 6th. ** RIDE IS ON **

• for being a newbie i loved it

For driving blind I'd say you did great on a very technical road. Crabapple Rd is not an easy drive with all the blind corners. But sure is fun. Though I prefer to drive it the opposite direction we took it.

Glad you and Jim made it out. Looking forward to more rides with the CRS crew. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• What's CRS? :D

Can't Remember Shit

Long story... you should'a been there.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Anyone? Bueller?? Bueller???

Had a wicked thunderstorm roll through her last night. Lightening strike must have hit 3 houses down about 12:30am. You know, when you hear the CRACK of the lightening instead of the BOOM. Yeah, doggos were a little 'fraid of that one - German Shepard jumped up in bed with me to hide.

Anyways, that cleaned out the roads too. Let's go somewhere!

I took a ride up to Killeen last night to pick up a Grinch yard decoration. Must have looked pretty weird to see a Slingshot with a 5 ft Grinch 4-pointed into the passenger seat!

• Okay, so went out for a really short trip on my own. This was fun (I followed the map clockwise from the red point in Georgetown). Cow Creek Road there on the left side is really narrow, really blind (MUCH worse than Crab Apple Road!), and goes over a bunch of cattle guards and river crossings (only 1 was wet on the road). I guess it should be warning when the yellow sign says "BISON CROSSING"!

On the way back to Liberty Hill, I passed one of those police radar trailers that was flashing ALL it's lights at me. I dunno why - it said I was only doing "00" on the sign in a 60 mph zone! :thumbsup: