Let's Go For a Ride! Austin-Luckenbach! Saturday October 6th. ** RIDE IS ON **

• The San Antonio guys were going to meet us at Jester King Brewery in Dripping Springs at 11am.

SA Folks: You wanna meet down there somewhere and drive up as a group? I'ld suggest meet somewhere near 281 & 1604 interchange around 9. Seems to be allot in that area. Then come up 281 to 290 to Fitzhugh Road to JKB.

• The plan for SATX is to meet at the Fischer cruise-in anytime between 0800-0915. Address is... 7765 Highway 281 N, Spring Branch, TX 78070 (There is a Shell in the same parking lot and we can all gas up here.)

From there we will depart at 0930 and head up 281 to Blanco and take 165 to 290. Then 12 to 101 and meet the Austin group at Jester King Brewery.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Meet up with your SATX folks and decide from there. You've got a decent ride from SATX to JesterKing which is your furthest point. And then you can decide if you want to stay or go. On the way from JKB to Luckenbach, we'll be crossing over 281 again so you can always just turn back. I figure this will be a total of about 4 hr ride and even if you do everything, we'll be back in Blanco by about 2.

• @2W2X1, @chavey2, and @Davezann, what do y'all recommend for me?

I don't plan to take the whole day/ride, but I'd like to meet the group and chill for a bit. Maybe do a quick ride at a stop and then come back home... Thoughts?

Do it all! shall we stop and get matching tattoos? Birthday tats.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Weather is not looking so good. I’m getting slammed with rain at my house and this cluster is tracking straight up 281.

• I will watch and hope these push north fast and there aren’t many behind them...

• the cell above my house is not a light rain cloud... it is dumping and would cause us to pull over. Supposed to last 45mins.

I want nothing more than to ride... been way too long and got my scheduled cleared for it. But, I hate riding in down pours. And Texas rain is no joke in the hill country. I saw 9” of rain in 3 hours one day and since Sep 4th we have received almost 40” of rain here... INSANE!

• Hmmm.... Watching... And waiting... Didn't plan to head out for another 30 minutes or so... No rain here at mi casa...

Yup, same here... was leaving at 0830 and watching this cell and it’s direction. Hope it is headed westerly and keeps our path dry.

• Got sun. Letting the roads dry a tad more and headed to the meeting location. See you all there.

• Great day. Glad we all made it. Only some light rain during the ride but nothing to worry about. Thanks for putting this together @chavey2

Happy birthday @MiM