Let's Go For a Ride! Austin-Luckenbach! Saturday October 6th. ** RIDE IS ON **

• I was thinking of putting a ride together for October time frame (cool enough to drive without getting burnt). I did a trip a couple months ago going from Austin thru Dripping Springs to Luckenbach, then back through Blanco and Hamilton Pool. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Like to put it together again, but lots going on in Oct - 1st 2 weekends are ACL, then 3rd weekend is F1 race. That leaves weekend of Oct 27-28.

Anyone interested? Got a preferred date?

• Okay, so no response so I edited the title. Let's Do This!

Saturday, Oct 6th. Austin to Luckenbach and back (or Luckenbach-enbach 8o )

Meet at The Domain Wells Fargo (Mopac and Braker Lane) at 10am, leave by 1030. The weather should have cooled down by then - I'm getting tired of the fifty 100+ degrees days we've had so far.

Very open to whatever stops you want, but there are plenty of breweries along the way to get a cold one and move on.

Com'on over San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas-FtWorth! Y'all invited!

• Sounds good to me! Set it up and I'll be there. (I'm going to Ozarks next month and Houston in March.)

I was disappointed I had to miss out on Kerrville back in April. Turned out to be the exact day my 72 yr old dad was getting married!

• My plan is to tow the SS in a new Cargo Trailer/Toy Hauler I'm building. (That will be a WHOLE 'nuther thread! My dining room is FULL of stuff for the trailer and I haven't even got the trailer home yet - it's having windows being put in this week.)

Plan on leaving Wednesday morning and driving up, camping at Wanderlust RV park.

• Sounds Good. 1st stop point was going to be Jester King Brewery on Fitzhugh Road in Dripping Springs. Could maybe meet there around 11am. Then a 3rd stop was going to be Real Ale Brewing in Blanco - Could be a good stopping point for those coming from SA. Doing that portion get's 80% of the twisties I planned. Map above is the planned ride although it includes the portions all the way to my house too.

• I’m in. I’m in north SATX so could meet up at dripping springs. If the date and time is firm, I’ll put the call out to the friends who refuse to join an online forum. HOMOs!!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @MiM put it on your calendar!!

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• My plan is to tow the SS in a new Cargo Trailer/Toy Hauler I'm building. (That will be a WHOLE 'nuther thread! My dining room is FULL of stuff for the trailer and I haven't even got the trailer home yet - it's having windows being put in this week.)

Plan on leaving Wednesday morning and driving up, camping at Wanderlust RV park.

Look forward to seeing your design! I’m at Wanderoo Lodge! Boomer when are you heading out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Marco, Marco Marco. Haven't I told you a hundred times that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission? :):):)

Happy Birthday in advance bro. I'm sure you'll have a smashing weekend

Growing OLD is MANDATORY

Growing UP is OPTIONAL

• I have a handful of slings prepared to come up from SATX and meet at the dripping springs stop. Then we will all tag along until we loop back to Blanco. Then plan to break off and keep it going.

• I have a handful of slings prepared to come up from SATX and meet at the dripping springs stop. Then we will all tag along until we loop back to Blanco. Then plan to break off and keep it going.

Sounds great! Meet you at Jester King (unless you have a better place to stop?) Then peel off after Real Ale in Blanco.