On the road again!!!

• @edwardaneal would probably have to put on some long britches and sleeves if it were that cool at his place! :00000024:

you are not far from being right, I would absolutely love it if we would drop down to where is was only 102 on my rides home, hell I would be happy if we could get it down to where we were consistently below 105. Oh well, I really cant complain, its worth it to be able to ride all year

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• How does your kit compare to each other,?
    I ask because of the boost comment..as boost isn’t always a sign of increased power output, as I’m sure u know a set of ported heads will decrease boost pressure while increasing power output still..

Rabtech do you have a build sheet posted..along with your new dyno graph..
    Your build is exactly what I want ,I’ve been looking for a finished project to save some $$ while making the other mods I need to drive easier to accomplish ..

So if it’s ok to ask!what was your reason for havimg a auto trans installed,?

I call dibs on it ,lol...

• He got tired of shifting :D and he does not like crooked roads or race tracks

• The kits are both based off of our DDMWorks turbo kit, @MACAWS has the turbo we use with our kit (EFR 6758) but with an aftermarket intake manifold and @rabtech has a larger turbo (EFR 7163) with the stock intake manifold. Both have custom exhausts that are pretty similar and both are using Haltech ECM's. Since Rabtech has a larger turbo, at the same pressure he is moving more air and from what we have seen, none of the aftermarket intake manifolds are increasing airflow.

As for the automatic, I am sure @rabtech will answer that one, once he cools down and gets some sleep ;)

• If you want to know more feel free to PM me - I couldn't be happier with the final product and like @rabtech I have had several turbo set ups. This is by far the best!
    And I nave to agree with Dave, don't spend any money on an after market intake if you want maximum flow use the stock manifold.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You just cant imagine how fast you can launch a slingshot with an automatic. For 2 days @Dave@DDMWorkshas sat in my passenger seat with a laptop that has multiple USB cables hooked to it . He has dialed in my transmission so freaking good that "I shit you not" I can use my gas pedal and reliably and accurately lock and unlock my torque converter and also pick how many gears I drop back to.

However at one time this weekend on about the 46th 1/2 mile run in the 97% humidity I seriously thought the only way I would survive another minute would be to kill Dave. But after about 2 gallons of Gatorade I resisted the urge to kill him and on the 114th run we had this thing so dialed in it was almost launching itself and you cant imagine how hard he made it pull all the way down the 1/2 mile stretch.

My thought on the automatic is "why not". If you like using the clutch and using a gearshift then keep it. If your worried you will loose power or not be able to control what gear your in then you need to think again. I can launch my Slingshot and be in 3rd gear before you can shift into 2nd. You cant beat a few milliseconds in between gears. It's so fast you almost cant tell it's even shifting. It almost sounds like a CVT transmission.

I cant go into alot of detail about the other tuning we did. But it was seriously intense. He made me run wide open for damn near a mile and then made me lug it up hills and go to every throttle position possible. I'm serious about every throttle and load possible. I thought once he was just messing with me. I could not believe anyone could stare at a laptop screen while I was driving at full tilt. Until we bolted up my drag slick we were tuning with a Michelin Pilot sport tire. Which is just not a good hooking tire at all. One time after a run he looked up from the laptop and said,,,,, and I'm quoting him...."Your spinning through 70mph before you even begin to start hooking up.." That has to give you some idea of how evil he has made this thing. And YES. With the drag slick it really doesn't spin much. I have my belt set perfectly so that it will jump a cog or two instead of breaking something. You will hear it making a bang bang noise when it jumps. It may jump 4 times on a hard launch that doesn't spin.

But now.... let's just say I can eat a BigMac with my right hand and at the same time pierce 130mph in FULL Slingshot bodywork..