Koolbak back support belt

• just had my brother hand me his koolbak back support belt. I was complaining that the back support belt I was using got to hot and I was sweating and giving me a heat rash. The koolbak I'm wearing I can actually feel the cool air on my back, and not sweaty. Koolbak is located here in Oregon and all of his belts are made in the USA. Im taking the wife and myself over to his shop for a custom fit belt .

Here is his web site, he said he would do a group buy or possible discount, say your from the forum

Standard Back Support Belt - KoolBak - World's best back support belts

LC

• Just got a text from Koolbax, he is offering a $15 discount for forum members. That makes the shipped price of $30, as always foreign orders may require extra shipping. I think that is a great deal, I'm going for two, maybe three, soon. Look over his website, it is a neccessary thing for people that have back problems. I have had two back surgeries, the wife has had three, and a back support belt sure helps to minimize the pot hole pain. It makes our rides much more enjoyable. I'm not affiliated with company in any way, just texted the owner after both of us using brothers and sister in laws belts.

LC

• Just got back from Koolbak and got three belts custom made. Heck of a nice guy, said he's been making these belts and other stuff on his website for better than thirty years. If you need back support for riding or working this is the place to go.

LC