Torque Steer during hard acceleration

• I have a question for all with forced air Slings, regardless of brand. This may apply to NA slings as well, but I just don't remember to be quite honest. Anyway, do all of you experience a veer to the left every time you exercise your turbos/SC's? Not so much from a dead stop since I kind of expect it from there, but more from perspective of driving along casually say 20-30 and wanting/needing to accelerate to say pass someone or whatever. Point is you accelerated and the tire starts to spin. Most (or all) of you know that with the turbos this happens quite often. Is this a common occurrence with all of you? Like I mentioned, sometimes I expect it other times it's just like whoa! baby!!! take it easy. For those of you that are Pilots (I know there's a few of us out there), it feels like the the p-factor torque from the prop when taking off except that I don't have a left rudder ;( .
    Thanks for any enlightenment you all may have.

• I have a question for all with forced air Slings, regardless of brand. This may apply to NA slings as well, but I just don't remember to be quite honest. Anyway, do all of you experience a veer to the left every time you exercise your turbos/SC's? Not so much from a dead stop since I kind of expect it from there, but more from perspective of driving along casually say 20-30 and wanting/needing to accelerate to say pass someone or whatever. Point is you accelerated and the tire starts to spin. Most (or all) of you know that with the turbos this happens quite often. Is this a common occurrence with all of you? Like I mentioned, sometimes I expect it other times it's just like whoa! baby!!! take it easy. For those of you that are Pilots (I know there's a few of us out there), it feels like the the p-factor torque from the prop when taking off except that I don't have a left rudder ;( .
    Thanks for any enlightenment you all may have.

Had noticed this before ever so sutil with stock rear tire however more so now that I've installed a wider rear tire. I control P- factor with my RC planes performing torque rolls however this will make you hidroplane real quick in the SS. Wondering if tire design has anything to do this this.

• Yeah, well of course wheelspin will sent your SS either left or right, rarely just spin and stay centered. Which direction it will go might just be a factor of road surface and weight distribution.

If your the only person in the SS, it weights more on the left side, so resr tire might have a bit more grip on the left side than the right thus sending the rear toward the right.

Check your tire wear, if its pretty even everywhere then I wouldn't worry about it, its like a fixed rear diff on a rear wheel drive, when it spins, it has to go somewhere...

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• @iNewton is right about the camber of the road. It will exaggerate the "torque steer" effect. And if you watch your engine when u get into the throttle you can see it lift to one side slightly. That motion isn't the issue. But it should tell you how much twisting force the engine is giving off thru the frame. It will be felt in one way or another.