LED lights for hood vent?

• I am going to be in Eureka Springs, but I'm not sure if the stacks will be on the hood for that event. If you've followed the trail of what the ride used to look like before (stacks included) and what it looks like now, you're probably wondering what's up/ Well, in Maggie Valley the greatest group of guys rolled up their sleeves (well, not really since it was a warm day and they had t-shirts on) and stripped off all my body panels as well as a set of body panels from another stock slingshot. They then swapped them from one slingshot to the other in near record time. If I didn't see it happen, I would have never believed it. So I'm now riding in a stock body sl slingshot while Alan is riding in my former graphic covered panels. I haven't mounted the velocity stacks yet due to time restraints and medical issues. All this is in preparation of having it painted later in the year, so I'm not sure if I'm going to put them on now, only to have something extra to remove to do the painting.

If I do feel up to it and decide to do it, I may have them on for the event

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I am going to be in Eureka Springs, but I'm not sure if the stacks will be on the hood for that event. If you've followed the trail of what the ride used to look like before (stacks included) and what it looks like now, you're probably wondering what's up/ Well, in Maggie Valley the greatest group of guys rolled up their sleeves (well, not really since it was a warm day and they had t-shirts on) and stripped off all my body panels as well as a set of body panels from another stock slingshot. They then swapped them from one slingshot to the other in near record time. If I didn't see it happen, I would have never believed it. So I'm now riding in a stock body sl slingshot while Alan is riding in my former graphic covered panels. I haven't mounted the velocity stacks yet due to time restraints and medical issues. All this is in preparation of having it painted later in the year, so I'm not sure if I'm going to put them on now, only to have something extra to remove to do the painting.

If I do feel up to it and decide to do it, I may have them on for the event

Look me up because I have questions. I would like to borrow your idea because it is awesome and would compliment my sidepipes and hurst shifter.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: