For those of you with Fender Delete Kit . . .

• How much road debris do you get kicked up?

I'm really thinking about StickerDicks/ThreeDaLife's Fender Delete Kit (even less expensive that I thought!). I'm going on a theme with my SS and the fender delete works, but I'm afraid how much sand blasting I would get? I travel lots of city roads and freeways as I use it as my daily driver. I don't ride in rain, so not worried about that. But I don't want to get a constant sand blasting from stuff being kicked up from the roadways.

Not worried about the occasional road hazard, just more the constant dirt/sand/grease that's always on the roads.

• I have the fender delete without any fenders, I've driven to NC from OKC and back, plus many other places. It's not really an issue unless you are like driving through sand. Normal roads dust and pebbles, I have not had an issue. Rain, you do get some rooster tails but it also depends on your tires and speed. I have had zero fenders with the delete for about a year and a half.

• @chavey2 are you talking about removing the fender and not installing anything other than the side cover plate?

You will get a little but not much going in a straight line but when the wheels are turned that's when you get the most.

Now if you add his fender kit and install it low enough parallel to the frame then you get no debris ever.

I have had the fender kit since April and still in one piece which is a surprise to me due to some pot holes that I have hit, aka they are stronger than they look.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Thanks All,

No, I was just thinking about the Fender Delete only - no replacement fenders (although his are really niiiiicccccccceeeeeee..........).

My "theme" for the SS works without fenders so that's what I was thinking of doing. I was just afraid of getting sand blasted during normal driving if I do. I've ridden motorcycles for years without fenders, but you have the frame and engine between you. I had seen some sandblasting on the frame over time, but I wasn't sure if it was a constant thing or just the occasional pebble.