Picking up used 2017 SS this Saturday

• I have a three-hour, out-of-state drive ahead of me. This used 2017 S model only has 250 miles on it, not even ready for it's 500 mile oil change and apparently from what I'm told is immaculate. I'm getting it for $16,500 with windshield and Nelson-Rigg cover.

Too good to pass up I'm afraid. I'll definitely let you all know how it goes.

Thanks again for all of the help in my previous thread!

• Welcome to the madness. May you enjoy the ride and not get hit with MOD flu. I hear there is no known cure. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I'm already thinking about turbo. :D

=O ... you can do it!!

It all adds up so quickly. I always said I would stay NA and here I sit with a turbo. :D

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I have found the cure no money disease! I’m currently still trying to fight the illness!

Need you a sugar momma! Problem solved.

• Lol That train has left the station!

Maybe follow the above guide and try again?

• Sounds great. Tell us where you're from and where you're heading to get it.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• pictures or it didn't happen!

Traveled a total of 6 hours to bring this showroom condition 2017 SS base model home. It had 301 miles on it when I picked it up and 464 when I pulled into the driveway, it was never driven. It was a steal and couldn't be passed up, no regrets! I hit a storm in the last hour on the way home; surprisingly I was almost completely dry when I arrived.

The kenda logo in the center of the back tire was still visible after a full day of spinning it yesterday. Doing its first oil change this weekend.

Thank you all for your help with the questions I had when trying to make a decision on this. I'll be sure to post any mods I do.