Canadian Headlight System Explained

• The Canadian Headlights System uses a 4 Headlight Setup with the inboard Headlights being the High Beam and no Center Headlights. US models have 4 Headlights with the Two Center Lights as High Beam option. For the US Models you will end up with 6 Headlights when modified to Canadian Style. You will end up with 4 High Beam Lights when you go to High Beam. Watch the video a learn more about how the Headlight Low Beam and High Beam Operate. A lot different than other Vehicles. Show Time!
    Note: Let's thank our Canadian Knowledge Base Member, Gooseman for keeping me straight with my information. I had to correct my understanding of the difference between how many headlights between the countries. My video was made with a wrong understanding of the Canadian Headlight System does not have the Center Headlights.

• just happy to see so many American slingers wanting to be like us Canadians :00008172:
    Sam its all good. Keep making these helpful vids i really enjoy seeing what you do. Very good info for new and seasoned owners

• just happy to see so many American slingers wanting to be like us Canadians :00008172:
    Sam its all good. Keep making these helpful vids i really enjoy seeing what you do. Very good info for new and seasoned owners

Thanks, I want to show off my 6 Headlight System for Snazzy! This is the look you get when you add Canadian Style to US Style, Full Light Power! Brights are on, 4 bright Headlights and the outside lights are always low beam! Ain't she pretty!