Slingshot Remote Seat Back Release

• The first time you try to get to the storage areas behind the seats, you will find it is a chore to find the seat release and you must do a hand stand almost to get to it and sometimes get slammed it the head when it releases. It is a night mare you will know as a Slingshot Owner. I got tired of the struggle and knew there was a better answer, that is my Remote Seat Release. The video will go over all the materials you need and how they attach. It is quite easy and the results you will love. Stand up straight and release the seat for access to the storage area. Home Depot has the 30" Zip Ties you will need.
    I did find I had to modify the connection point at the seat release, it would work itself off over time. I am including the mod video here to see the change needed to the device.

• I did this mod back when Sam first posted. I changed a few things like drilled hole in seat handle release, used a bungee cord, and put a pull handle on the upper end. Installed a small clip near top to hold handle up in place. I love this mod and as Sam says, no more bending and searching for the release. Thanks again Sam for the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Jerry Hatley
    Dallas, Texas

• I did this mod back when Sam first posted. I changed a few things like drilled hole in seat handle release, used a bungee cord, and put a pull handle on the upper end. Installed a small clip near top to hold handle up in place. I love this mod and as Sam says, no more bending and searching for the release. Thanks again Sam for the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Great change ideas and you did a lot of good changes. Once you give an idea, all folks have ideas of their own that work for them. I hope this encourages others to step up and try things as you did. Hey and you look cooler than doing all that bending and hunting for handle.