Keeping Up With ZZP - Vol.1

• It's time for a little shameless self company promotion with good intent. I'll try to keep this series more Slingshot oriented but to start off, being a new vendor that most of you had probably never heard of until a few days ago, I wanted to kind of lay out where you can find info on us and if you have additional interests in any of the other platforms we specialize in, where you can see that as well.

In case any of you are interested in following what we have been up to recently, here is a short video recap of our team at the Battle Creek SpeedFest last week.

If you want to read our blog on the event you can find that here ZZP Takes Multiple Records at Battle Creek Speedfest / Expert News & Advice We're a motley looking crew but we have a very family like atmosphere at ZZP which makes it an amazing place to work.

In addition, if you would like to get a better look at the company and see all the things we do from events we participate in, company outings, giving back to the community during the holidays, and the different departments within ZZP you can check out our youtube channel here ZZPerformance Official
    - YouTube

You can also read our blog on our website which is highlighting events, our racers, new products, and other news within the company here / / Expert News & Advice

If you're still reading this, thanks for playing along and as always feel free to contact me directly here or at Kyle@zzperformance.com with any questions.

Best Regards,

Kyle

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke