“Welter FSX” available for purchase

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Getting ready to head to Colorado Saturday. I expect another 5000 mile journey for 2-3 weeks so I’ll see if I’m completely deaf when back!

When you get to CO, shoot me a message. I'd love to meet up if you got some time.

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• Let's just state for the record, the FSX Exhaust is NOT made to be compatible with the evolution body kit. UGH!!

Now having to modify the bodykit to accommodate.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• And you were surprised?

Not something my customer even considered. I have never had any side exit exhaust... wasn't;t really sure where it exited. Will adapt and overcome! :thumbsup:

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Still working on getting the fit just right.