New store is online and has everything that has been asked for. Please check it out.

• Gotta have a grey shirt with that on it!

Then I'm gonna get that image from @ericastar76 and cut it out and iron it on the back!

Then I'm gonna get @Ghostryder to cut me out some letters to go round it that reads "Panda Poking Pose" :00000024:

After more consideration I suppose I better do that on a white shirt or my panda will be black an grey! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• this is just a few items i just sent to the store. I uploaded 290 different items.

Here are a few new items in the store. And I'm still waiting on support to tell me why i cant upload my embroidery file for the caps and hat and beanies. And Im currently adding more designs for the shirts. I am adding them soon. It just takes so long. Each design has to be positioned and each color of design has to be a separate item because i also offer multiple color shirts with multiple color designs.

I have your Christmas presents shopping location covered. If y'all cant find something for a slingshot owner in the online store....... I give up... ;(

• this is just a few items i just sent to the store. I uploaded 290 different items.

Here are a few new items in the store. And I'm still waiting on support to tell me why i cant upload my embroidery file for the caps and hat and beanies. And Im currently adding more designs for the shirts. I am adding them soon. It just takes so long. Each design has to be positioned and each color of design has to be a separate item because i also offer multiple color shirts with multiple color designs.

I have your Christmas presents shopping location covered. If y'all cant find something for a slingshot owner in the online store....... I give up... ;(

Love the beer mug colors...JS... :thumbsup:

• I want one of each of the new designs and colors myself now!

I am going to upload the multicolored logo and get it in the store next.. You all have seen those shirts I know. They are the ones I have had on my store since the beginning.

AND,

I'm still working out the ball cap embroidery issue. If any of yall are waiting on caps to be ready to place your order please go ahead and order some shirts and other goodies.... I don't think the shipping charge on a cap is much by itself. So when I get the cap issue taken care of you can place that order.... :D

• @ericastar76 I'm so happy that you posted your shirt..

It looks great. What do you think about it? Your the first person to get a shirt order I believe.

I'm curious..... How does direct to garment printing look compared to screen print? They were telling me it looked better than screen print.

I haven't tried it on yet... had a long day at the waterpark and passed out early last night. :sleeping:

The image looks crisp and is way better than screen print! Material is light (which works PERFECTLY for me). Truth, I think you have a winner here... :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Just looked at the merchandise in the store and noticed there were no shirts w/pockets. I guess either they weren't a popular seller or not offered by your current supplier. I just got this thing about needing a pocket on my shirt! Oh well.

I do plan on ordering a coffee mug or bier stein or two, though.

Also, any idea if laptop skins might be available? I used to see them everywhere a few years ago, but they seem to be rarer than hen's teeth nowadays.

• Okay maybe i am not doing this right. was looking at the long sleeve moisture wicking shirts. I do not see the logo in yellow, I know yellow is not a popular color lol but was looking for the black shirt with the yellow logo or white shirt with yellow logo.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Okay maybe i am not doing this right. was looking at the long sleeve moisture wicking shirts. I do not see the logo in yellow, I know yellow is not a popular color lol but was looking for the black shirt with the yellow logo or white shirt with yellow logo.

I have been working this afternoon on my regular job. hang in there. I will get you some yellow logo long sleeve moisture wicking black and white shirts with yellow logo and designs. Its honestly going to be tomorrow morning before i can look for them and add the designs.

@KayTwo all of my old shirts have a pocket logo and a back design of some type on them. I am trying to find my original back logo and get it uploaded. I have to find pocket shorts also in the morning, I am going to get a few hours sleep and then work on the store items .....

• @KayTwo all of my old shirts have a pocket logo and a back design of some type on them. I am trying to find my original back logo and get it uploaded. I have to find pocket shorts also in the morning, I am going to get a few hours sleep and then work on the store items .....

@rabtech, I just went back to see what I was thinking of, and I'm not sure. I have a bunch of the old shirts with the big head-on graphic. That's a cool shirt, even if it's an old design.

Anyway, sorry for the mistake. That's my first one today, believe it or not. Or at least it's the first one I'm aware of, since my bride is out of town on vacation and I'm home alone with the kids with no supervision... :00008172: