New store is online and has everything that has been asked for. Please check it out.

• i am working on hat section..yall just keep checking in ... its 2:19 am and I'm still looking for polo shirts and different color logos to add into the store.. I'll get them. I just wanted to let yall know I'm working in the background. I fell asleep for a little bit and I'm back up. I actually didn't mean to fall asleep. I just woke up when the laptop was making that binging noise when you hold a key down to long... :D

• Click here Store to go to the store or up top in the menu bar.

The main thing is to go to the Store and poke around and see what all is available. However if it confuses you I explain how the shirts are laid out below.

OK, Here is why its laid out the way it is. Each DESIGN AND COLOR are listed separate. It is done this way because every design is not in every color and every color is not on every color of shirt. Basically find the DESIGN in the color you want and click on that shirt. then you can click the color of shirt and the size of shirt and add it to the cart. I took all morning and cleaned out any colors that wouldn't work with each other. I also went into each shirt design and I made the design the actual preview image.

So here is the layout

First your going to pick the type of shirt or product your looking for ....

Then your going to find the design in the color you want and click on it.... Don't worry about the color of the shirt yet... You get to choose the shirt color and size in the next step and add it to the cart.

Now once you pick the design in the color that you want the next thing will be to pick the size and color that you want the shirt to be. Because of the color of the design not all colors of shirts will be available. Just the colors that work with your design color...

Kinda makes sense now that I explained it to everyone. Since I have so many designs and colors for each design I have to break each one down a bit more than normal.

• I'm working on the hats. Everytime I pick a few nice hats and beanies to include in the store it wont let me pick any of my designs to embroider on them. I made sure the design only had four colors and I made sure it wasn't to complicated to sew.

I have put a support ticket in and should hear something back tomorrow. I'll post back here in this thread when I get those put in the store.

• If someone will make me a vector graphic for the front and back of a shirt @Ross I will upload it to the store. I think it would be awesome to have a graphic with a panda bear on the back and somehow have the image of a slingshot also on the graphic. But It would really be cool if you could make it have someone poking the panda.

Maybe somehow saying : you had to poke the panda didnt you?

Or anything that is humorous.

• If someone will make me a vector graphic for the front and back of a shirt @Ross I will upload it to the store. I think it would be awesome to have a graphic with a panda bear on the back and somehow have the image of a slingshot also on the graphic. But It would really be cool if you could make it have someone poking the panda.

ohhhhh @ericastar76 has anyone told you today how awesome you are .... hint hint

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE