Bill Martin Needs our Prayers

• Prayers for you as always Bill. May God put a hedge of protection around you. May His healing touch every part of your body. Seeing another "pray for Bill thread" may me think the old one had been revived and this is truly sad news but we all understand that God has a plan. We pray that He gives strength to your wife during this time as well.

• The trip is in the shiter! Shitter, is that one t or tt ? That just really sucks! Need to get Bill healthy and walking again!

@Travis I talked to @Bill Martin today. He made it home and is on the road to recovery. Not quite out of the woods but headed that way. With Angie taking care of him how could he not get better.

BTW Shitter is with two T’s.

• @Travis I talked to @Bill Martin today. He made it home and is on the road to recovery. Not quite out of the woods but headed that way. With Angie taking care of him how could he not get better.
    BTW Shitter is with two T’s.

Probably won't remember but good to know. That is great news about the Old Boy going home! Thanks for that info.
    Bill my bro, hang in there and just keep moving forward. I know your going to be back in your Slingshot soon. The good thing is no waiting for it. It is set up for you already.

• Sent @Bill Martin a text last night, just to let him know he is still in our prayers. Pretty good spirits, but not quite ready to run a marathon. You just keep on concentrating on getting better, Bill. We'll hold down the fort til you get back up and running. Then...all bets are off!!! :00008172::00008356:

• Hang in there Mr. Bill. It will get better. Time is on your side in this. Had a friend go thru the whole thing you're experiencing so far. Today he's up and about doing pretty much everything he used to do.
    Prayer for ya all just the same.

• Damn @Bill Martin..... I'm off the forum for a few days and Bam , hit with this news. Dude I'm here for the two of you. Let me know if my first believer/supporter needs ANYTHING.

Wow.... Just wow.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• My brother @Bill Martin I need you to FIGHT and I do mean this. Your will to FIGHT Bill and our prayers shall reach you. We love you Bill and the candle has been lit. Please FIGHT this.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Looks like despite everything I am going to be OK. I am on pretty good pain meds so this will be short. Just when I thought I was out of the woods I got hit with another bone infection and they had to amputate just below the knee. The good news is I will be able to walk better with a prosthetic with what I have now - just little longer rehab. Will try to keep y’all updated between pain pills - which I won’t be on much longer - don’t wanna get hooked. You guys stay safe!!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Looks like despite everything I am going to be OK. I am on pretty good pain meds so this will be short. Just when I thought I was out of the woods I got hit with another bone infection and they had to amputate just below the knee. The good news is I will be able to walk better with a prosthetic with what I have now - just little longer rehab. Will try to keep y’all updated between pain pills - which I won’t be on much longer - don’t wanna get hooked. You guys stay safe!!!!

So glad to hear from ya @Bill Martin!!!
    Keep on keepin on...........you got this!!! :00007555:
    We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers until further notice!! :thumbup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• So good to hear from the horse's mouth- I mean from you @Bill Martin If those pills are worth a damn, you kinda dictated and Angie typed. (Probably the easiest task she has had of late!) The two of you- take care of each other - much better days are just around the corner. In the meantime, you stay constant in our thoughts and prayers!

'' The good news is " …...WOW, what a positive attitude ! Give em Hell Bill ! You,ll be kickin ass again soon ! Somebody.s got to tell them Dems how it is !