Forum Sold - But same Guys remain

• I have quite the concern. As I don't plan to ever return to the "Dark Side", is there a way to erase, remove, vaporize, or just nuke my profile over there, just to make sure I don't end up with some communicable disease or something?? Just sayin'

• For what it's worth, I think you got the old management, probably same as the new management...Let's see if Admin censors that guy. ;P

The thing is, I specifically addressed my post "To the new forum management" - that jerk piped in of his own volition (& is currently still on a tirade) - I will no longer post on that thread. I said what I felt had to be said, they can glean helpful info from it or totally ignore it, their choice... THIS is my home & I love all of you guys & gals.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Man, they wouldn't be having this he said/she said duke out on the other forum about editing PMs if they never used the swear block in the first place to quash people posting about stuff they didn't like.

I remember when I first encountered it posting about the SlingshotX project of all things.

• Y'all made me smile. I appreciate everyone of you being here. I logon several times a day from my phone and it just makes my day to see everyone posting and sharing.

I have to say that I would love to post one more thing on the other side. But I'm afraid my sense of judgement might get muddied. The thing that bothered me the most is when I read the post that someone made that said the following....

I see all the people that agreed and liked his post and even though I don't know the poster or those others people I just wish they knew me. They would understand it wasnt a flash decision. It had been going in since Christmas. I made phone calls to people about problems with the forum from the Wynfry Hotel in Birmingham while my wife shopped for Christmas gifts.

It really doesn't matter anymore. Its just the past. And I have a copy and paste feature on my computer. I will have all my content over here soon.

Thanks to everyone for your support. If you need anything just ask.

• @rabtech thank you so much for creating this totally awesome forum. I think we all feel like we hit the forum lotto & we're all the jackpot winners! Sling on, Brothers & Sisters!!!

• Lol! I chose the high road on that one - makes him look even worse...

Dam Brother it is hard to sit here and bite my Sicilian tongue! But my event is still posted there and I need the exposure..
    But I may not last long............

I may need to climb to the top of the water tower to defend your honor

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Dam Brother it is hard to sit here and bite my Sicilian tongue! But my event is still posted there and I need the exposure..But I may not last long............

Thanks Bro, but take the high road & ignore them. I'm a big boy & can handle it. If they choose to get in a war of wits with me they will find out they're woefully underarmed & outgunned...
    :thumbsup:

• I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Slingshotinfo for becoming the forum that is for the members. When I followed the link to the other site I was reminded what I hated the most!!!! You have to scroll around vendor ads top, bottom, and sides. The single thing that highlights to me what the old site is about.
    Slingshotinfo is family, the old forum was just a business.
    THANK YOU @rabtech, the next one is on me.

• @Tripod. I read your post to the administration over on the dark side and I believe you may have a little lawyer in you you silver tongued devil!! Unfortunately I have had jurors like the administration. The only thing that works is

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I still haven't been back over. Is @Tripod stirring the pot over there??? :)

Yep :D . Wow @Tripod. I hadn't been back over there in a while. Read a few of the posts from that thread......Had enough...I'll stay here. :thumbup: . I'm going to go over there and picking up some important postings and information that I had in PM's and store it somewhere, other than that, I hadn't really planned on participating in 2 forums. Regardless of what they do over there, good or bad. :rolleyes:

• @Tripod. I read your post to the administration over on the dark side and I believe you may have a little lawyer in you you silver tongued devil!! Unfortunately I have had jurors like the administration. The only thing that works is

I haven't heard that in a looooong time!!!

• I just deleted all PMs over on the other site.
    Had conversations with others that included ideas of mine. Needed to make sure they were not shared with others. No faith to keep them there.

Regardless of their actions (selling/buying of the forum, or even owning a Slinshot) the level of self-righteous attitude being shown by the long time memeber/moderator with 34 post bugs the crap out of me.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Dam Brother it is hard to sit here and bite my Sicilian tongue! But my event is still posted there and I need the exposure..But I may not last long............

Do what you need to do to support the Booze and Blues. A week or weeks before the event you can tell them to kiss old rusty

• I just deleted all PMs over on the other site.
    Had conversations with others that included ideas of mine. Needed to make sure they were not shared with others. No faith to keep them there.

Regardless of their actions (selling/buying of the forum, or even owning a Slinshot) the level of self-righteous attitude being shown by the long time memeber/moderator with 34 post bugs the crap out of me.

I agree .... He just pi$$es me off .... Even though I don't have a lot of post there ... Or here lol