Roof for Twist Dinamics or Bullet speed

• With your theme it is absolutely fantastic!! I like the idea of it and the way you had the writing put in it was genius! I woulod be interested if it could be painted in the dreaded...BLACK PEARL arghhh!!

That was supposed to be my best CAPT Jack Sparrow sound Just so you know! :thumbup:

ok ok ...its sucked but still!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS:

• You did wake my interest. I know I can have "Avatar / Names" on it, also I can have it powdercoat it like all my rear axle double nut or any other covers. It will be listed in options. With having it painted I've to investigate.

Just remember ...I get the "Got the creative juices flowing" discount...LOL

SSREAPER

• I have the price's and hopefully get the shipping quotation today also. I will offer a "Group Buy" not sure I should name it this way after I read about other Group purchases :D:00008172:
    I will list also single purchases.
    To the same time my goal is to bring it to the market before the Holiday so everyone can apply the 10% Sale I have beginning tomorrow. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• I have the price's and hopefully get the shipping quotation today also. I will offer a "Group Buy" not sure I should name it this way after I read about other Group purchases :D:00008172:
    To the same time my goal is to bring it to the market before the Holiday so everyone can apply the 10% Sale I have beginning tomorrow. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Name it BULK PRICING

Seems like people have a bad taste in their mouths when it comes to "GROUP BUY" ....Any Idea why that is? :rolleyes:

SSREAPER

Well hurry up dammit! I ain't got all day. Send me one for free and I will give you a shame plug right here on this very forum. 8o

• I thought I had seen a post with Group Buy pricing, but I can't find it now. Is there a Group Buy still open? Am I too late? Or am I just hallucinating?

Update - NOT hallucinating. Found the announcement.