Halo kit Turn signal discussion

• This is about the Halo kit, but a separate product! It comes standard in the kit.

Sorry for the confusion!!

I would like to get anyone and everyones feedback on the turn signals patterns and speed! Since we are waiting on some parts to be able to build and ship, we are happy to tweak the code with the feedback of this amazing community(don’t care if you have no desire for the product or not, we want to hear form you if you have input please!).

(Default) Double outside yellow trail on black

Double outside Yellow trail on white

Single yellow blink on black

Single yellow blink on white

Double outside yellow blink on black

Double outside yellow blink on white

Double outside white trail

Double outside white blink

Single outside white blink

Hazard yellow blink on black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Lol!! The turn signals are the halo’s just FYI. Part of the halo kit. It wouldn’t let up before I had to go to my corporate job, but I’m hoping 5am is clear when I get home!!

• Cool idea I like it. I just ordered up the tricled halo kit but not been able to get it to work. They are sending me a new controller I might scrap it and order yours. If I would have known back in the 80s when I was ripping the lights out of equalizes and wiring them up to speaker wires it was going to be this big I would have developed it.

• While I'm awaiting the video as well I was also wondering if this post tied into the halos. After reading the description in the first post of the other thread I was wondering if the turn signal tie in was going to turn the outside halos into a switchback type led from white to amber like the high end luxury type cars.

• While I'm awaiting the video as well I was also wondering if this post tied into the halos. After reading the description in the first post of the other thread I was wondering if the turn signal tie in was going to turn the outside halos into a switchback type led from white to amber like the high end luxury type cars.

Yes this post is about the halos, and I think you got it right about the outside halos! Sorry for the confusion!

• For the 6 halo kit a sequential blink from center to edge would be awesome. But, I'll take the same rate as the stock blinker as well.

Definitely will take ideas and see what we think about it! I was playing with the ideas of all 6 blinking for hazards as well!

• Updated OP.

Weather hates me. I know how to make it rain, go out to film slingshot!!

I just did some samples from my development wall!

They will look much better on sling and I will get in a video session soon!!!

Please feel free to throw out any idea!

• For the 6 halo kit a sequential blink from center to edge would be awesome. But, I'll take the same rate as the stock blinker as well.

I did have one using all three, I didn’t like it but I’ll def put it up and in if people like it!

I have them starting at 3 o’clock and going both directions and meeting at 9 o’clock. I don’t think anyone would like them running a full circle.

Not sure having that “trail” pattern going across all 3 will time out well in sequence, but if I have all three doing the same pattern mirrored might make it cool looking! I’ll play with some ideas

• Very cool! I like the blinking on black best... But that's just me...

For sequential, is it possible to get the left center light to blink, followed by inner left 100mm halo, then outer left 100mm halo, then repeat? No trails, just blink in sequence towards the turn signal direction?

If it was trailing, not sure about 3 to 9 o clock... Maybe 12 to 6 (counter clockwise) on the left and 12 to 6 clockwise for the right (or however it makes sense when looking at it from the front... Lol... Does that make sense? :D