@gpcustoms emergency brake conversion

• Perhaps someone can help me here.....I'm trying to donate, but every time I click the "Donate Now" button, it just sits there with the "connecting" thingy spinning around and around?
    I've tried doing this in Internet Explorer & Firefox....same issue.

What am I doing wrong?

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Okay. All three handles accounted for. No more until I get some medical stuff resolved and check in. Not saying I won't be making more, just have a hurdle to get over!Happy thoughts and thank you all for such a grand gesture of kindness :thumbup:

You take care of your self young man.....we will pray for you

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Had some time to kill, so went ahead and installed my E-Brake conversion. As soon as I saw how much of a PIA trying to pull the old handle off was.....I said to hell with this, and got my razor knife out. Made quick work of removing the old handle, and putting the new one on was easy peasy!!! Really like how good it looks compared to old stock handle!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Had some time to kill, so went ahead and installed my E-Brake conversion. As soon as I saw how much of a PIA trying to pull the old handle off was.....I said to hell with this, and got my razor knife out. Made quick work of removing the old handle, and putting the new one on was easy peasy!!! Really like how good it looks compared to old stock handle!!!!

am I seeing dirt / blemish on lower black trim!!?? 8o

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• am I seeing dirt / blemish on lower black trim!!?? 8o

Crap!! You got me @BONES....... :00008862: I tried to zoom in enough to hide the dust from ya....But NOoooo....ain't gonna get nothing past you am I ??!!! I'm thinking I'll have to break down and give her a nice soapy bath this coming weekend. So rest easy Brother....the dust and bug guts has their days numbered :00000436:

• I gotta have one. Don't like the ones made total billet sold elsewhere

Let me know how to get in line :)

I have a black le. So black handle with black boot and red accent works. Or any combo of black and red.

I will drop a donation tomorrow when I have a sec in the office.

I will be at SSITS ... Are you still going?

• Hold up just a good 24 hrs and send me a pm. I have a health related issue I am tackling that sidelined me out of the blue. Late Wed or early Thursday I will be better informed and be able to make a clear path forward so please don't donate unless you just want to be a good guy and help the kids out.
    Just tell me in a pm the options you like and at least we will have your request down pending some happy thoughts :00000156:

• Right on brother. Rest up. Good karma got to count hopefully :)

Are you going to the SSITS this year

No,..We really would have liked to but apparently we would be in competition with the recently announced official charity. So we have put the money we are saving into the war chest for our drive around the country this summer. Its a win win for us. :00000156:

• Well if you didn't hear I had an ironic twist of fate that set me back a spell.
    So if you are still interested in the e-brake kit now is the time to contact me and let me know.
    I will be unavailable from the 27th through July 2nd. Kits will be available with black or red stitching. and either a brushed aluminum or black handle. Contact me for details and think happy thoughts :00000156:

• Didn't want to bother you before. Sending you a reminder message now. Hope things are going to be better for you

Got it 8|8|

A few Handles on the way and I will see how things go.
    Had thought of doing a twist on the console pad but for a realistic price of about $100. I just don't get the whole $200 price for everything Slingshot :00007956:
    But along the way I came across a friend who used to build me Carbon Fiber parts for my Grand Prix machines,..Any interest in a real Carbon Fiber overlay for the E-brake console?
    Im thinking $100 each because I will have to hand cut each one and then then dress up the edges so they are pretty again. I am thinking 1mm thick and about 22 inches long (starting at the trailing edge of the shift well)with cut outs for the two cup holders.
    You can secure them with double sided tape or use a mild silicone so it could be removed later if desired. I have to try my own first and then decide if its really any good. If I don't like it neither will you :00008023:
    Just an idea,... The console cushion is still in the mix :00000156:
    Do not send me any St.Jude donations for the console parts yet!!!!!!!!!!!
    The consoles are still a work in progress and I can only sneak into my garage when the wife is not home and I am not of course in the Hospital flirting with the Nurses :00007510:
    Thanks again Gang!!