Custom Paint

• That's odd. I can see them. I'll try uploading them here instead of copy/paste.....

OUCH!! Thank God it stayed upright but for some Slingshot members they'd be looking at this as a time to upgrade. I can see where the fear can lead one to give it up and walk away for good. Thank God they walked away with life and limb. Accidents happen in all vehicles..some worse than others..

• I'm not sure about the fear, or just life choice. He bought a sweet replacement for his HD (a limited edition bagger), and plans to do some cross country ride therapy. Jeremy is going to be OK, but he wasn't wearing a helmet (not sure about the seat belt) and was ejected from the SS. He split his head open, and hit his knee hard. But he's been out on the bike since, so I'm assuming he's just beat up a bit.

• Okay. Probably just the perfect storm for a change--I have those moments. That's a beautiful LE HD! I'm sure he'll be getting his riding therapy in. Prayers for him and continued traveling mercies for when he hit those streets, as for the rest of the sling family.

• Wow!! So glad he's still upright and breathing!!! Sorry for the loss of the Sling though!!
    Thanks for posting and giving a little info about the incident @Goats_Hogs!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• That's the worst... Good thing that he is out riding, whether the Sling or not, he's healthy enough to ride, that's what matters...

When I spun, I was wearing seat belt and helmet... Also had my bags seatbelted in... Otherwise who knows... Thankfully I was also able to spin and just slam the side of the Sling against concrete, rather than front impact causing more of a whiplash...

And soon after I was riding in a van, someone else driving, but it was raining very hard and I felt uneasy... I still ride with some reservations, especially when a drizzle starts... But I know to just STOP AND PULLOVER, find a bridge, etc. Never again will I ride in heavy rain or if I see puddles. And soon I will have a tow dolly...

Everyone stay safe and Sling on! Fear... It's a liar...

• Problem is ...things like this comes in three's ...im worried...2 down...one to go!

@Rnj12 stay safe brother!!

SSREAPER

Well the first negative was a Racoon in Ohio, then the vandalism, and then the crash. As my friend had stated I have some things for sale but I'm limited to what I can do on here. The shocks have been sold. I have the battery tray for sale, red mud flap, and the 4 bag set for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Well the first negative was a Racoon in Ohio, then the vandalism, and then the crash. As my friend had stated I have some things for sale but I'm limited to what I can do on here. The shocks have been sold. I have the battery tray for sale, red mud flap, and the 4 bag set for sale.

Battery tray? I'm going to need one of those when my MC battery dies. Is it the Optima or generic? Glad to see you post @Rnj12. You've eaten enough shit sandwiches for now - hope you find some peace in your life!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Battery tray? I'm going to need one of those when my MC battery dies. Is it the Optima or generic? Glad to see you post @Rnj12. You've eaten enough shit sandwiches for now - hope you find some peace in your life!

It is the for optima battery. I bought it from Slingmods.com cause well where else would I order from. Cost was $99 or so I will take $65 shipped. Anywhere in the USA

• If SlingLow passes on the battery tray I'll take it.

I'm not looking for the Optima tray. I will eventually get the Twist Dynamics non battery specific one that Slingshotonly sells. Hopefully I can find it on AllThingsSlingshot. I haven't checked yet. Not in mod-mode right now.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm not looking for the Optima tray. I will eventually get the Twist Dynamics non battery specific one that Slingshotonly sells. Hopefully I can find it on AllThingsSlingshot. I haven't checked yet. Not in mod-mode right now.

@SlingLow I thought this tray could be used for the non-optima battery upgrades also? I trust I'm wrong after your post? :( As I'm looking to use the tray for a non-optima upgrade battery, with more CCA than the OEM I was hoping this tray would work and at the same time help RNJ from having leftover parts laying around for too long if you passed on it.