Anyone with Cover feedback?

• Hey all, I was looking for a cover that will cover the Sling with Bullet Speed V back top and the 56" rear wing.
    Slingmods mentioned that Covercraft makes one for this set up. Any of you have it. Attach pics and feedback if you do.
    Thx

• If you want it to stay dry parked outside....don’t buy the “Never Wet” cover...it’s only never wet if it doesn’t rain...

Right now I use a plastic tarp to cover the cock pit and my never wet covers the whole SS roof and all...

And I have to use 2 red bricks attached to the loops to hold it down in the wind...

• You can order it custom cut by either Slingmods or California car covers
    I would go with Slingmods just based on customer service alone - same cover either way.

When you order you can select your options top / wing - cover is pricey $340 but it is light weight and water pretty much rolls off.
    There were a lot of them in MV last week and we had rain every day.

Option # 2 is the Polaris Cockpit cover - but them you need to bring it to a canvas shop to modify around the wing.
    My wing bolts to the rear deck so I had the cover cut to fit around the posts works great

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey all, I was looking for a cover that will cover the Sling with Bullet Speed V back top and the 56" rear wing.
    Slingmods mentioned that Covercraft makes one for this set up. Any of you have it. Attach pics and feedback if you do.
    Thx

We have the Cover Craft and it works fine with the slingshade but it would not accommodate a wing.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868