Hope I don't embarrass ..................

• Prior to the SSITS, Mark Brown aka GP Customs was looking for a pair of cast off used inner fenders that may have been removed when the owner installed one of the aftermarket front fenders. Someone (who's name I can't recall) brought Phil (Mniron) who brought them to Maggie. I picked them up from him and brought them back to Florida.

I had the pleasure of delivering them to Mark today. I haven't seen mark since his long health battle and he looked great (in a manly way). He's a survivor who has gone through a lot and won ever battle he faced. All I could think of when I was speaking with him was how can this guy be so upbeat and cheerful after going through what he has while I'm feeling like 3 day old dog droppings for dealing with my health issues since late January? I'm sure Bill Martin has felt this way (like I am) during his battle since January also. I vowed on the way home that any time I get down and ready to throw a pity party, I'm going to use Mark Brown of an example how the strong survive and thrive when the worst possible events are tossed his way. Mark, you're a true vision for the rest of us to try to live up to. I'm sure Danna sees this in her kids on a daily basis, but somehow when we get older we seem to lose that drive. This is going to re-energize my drive while I continue to get better. Thanks bro.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• FITS was great to meet you in Maggie Valley at KayTwo's home and watch your Slingshot be 'stripped' naked…. Glad you had a chance to get it redressed before you headed back to Florida.

I always look to friends like Mark when I feel a little down and say thanks to the Man upstairs for giving me a great life --- few bumps but great.

• Thanks EJ. It was great seeing you again. It's been too long. I agree fully about holding onto friends like Mark that cross paths with you. Early on in my younger days I heard it said that I felt bad about not having shoes until I met a man who had to legs. It kinda strikes close to home many times in dealing with major health issues. It not always easy to follow their leads when it's so much easier to hold a pity party. But the good thing about pity parties is that true friends don't show up - they pull you out of one and point out how much worse a whole lot of people have it.

• Dean, withdrawing from friends is not what works best. I was surprised (not really since you have a long distance to travel and it was scheduled for rain all week) that you didn't make it to Maggie valley this year. I'm hoping you plan early for 2019 since Judy and I really want to hang out with you guys. Last year was a blip and you were gone. We didn't get more than a hand shake and thank you for the Vermont Maple syrup. We need to share war stories over some grub and drinks. You'll see that I'm a lot like Jimmy (Connman) and you'll have another friend in warm weather areas.

You two have to make it next year

• Just so you all know I gave funinthesun a fresh $20 bill to post something nice about me,...He is soooooooooo cheap I think I could have saved about $10 :00005129:
    Ya have top admit we have some great folks here on this forum for tricycles :00000436:

I think he will put it in the St Jude's collection.