It wasn't me

• Just incase it makes the news and any of you hear it, it wasn't me Motorcyclist in Slingshot killed in Palm Springs

Have talked to the other Slingshot owner here in the valley that I know and he is also okay - - There are 2 or 3 others here in the valley, but at this time I suspect it was someone from out of town or someone who rented one.

I hope and pray that it wasn't any of our forum friends

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Our condolences to their family and friends.
    <___________________________________>

absolutely!

still would like more info as to what happened

• The information is slowly dripping in. Apparently the victim is a Mr. Richard Lowry from Sebastopol, CA which is about 55 miles north of San Francisco. He was 77 years old.

my condolences to Mr. Lowry and his family

• Ladies & Gentlemen and @Tripod this is a tragedy that nobody here ever wants to hear. We talk each and every day about the upgrades and the fun...the new faces and people that go with it. We enjoy every aspect of Slingshot ownership. This is a time that we need to also think and reflect that while we treat these like our toys ...they are anything but. Everybody here is loved by friends and family and every time we go out we have to be super careful and observant while driving because there are those out on the road that dont.

Alot of people just got home from a fantastic week of brother hood & sister hood and fun and so far we have not had a single person from our forum have any serious problem and everybody made it home safe and sound. THANK YOU GOD!

Ride...have fun...BE SAFE!

I love you all!! (yes you too @MiM)

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Thanks for the reminder Reaper - its easy to forget that this thing we love is motorcycle and that we are very exposed and easily injured if anything goes wrong.

It was a huge reminder to me when I was slammed with phone calls from people who read about this and instantly worried about the only person they know that drives a slingshot and lives in Palm Springs.

• Thanks for the reminder Reaper - its easy to forget that this thing we love is motorcycle and that we are very exposed and easily injured if anything goes wrong.
    It was a huge reminder to me when I was slammed with phone calls from people who read about this and instantly worried about the only person they know that drives a slingshot and lives in Palm Springs.

I am truly relieved it was not you @edwardaneal...this forums shine would diminish greatly at the loss of one of our own! We cannot in good conscious let that happen if it can be avoided. Treat the machine we love so much with just as much respect and we all will be better!

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: