Aftermarket Seats, Seat covers, and Seat recipes

• We use Lemon Pledge, well, now the cheaper Favor, to keep the Grasshopper looking great!

Bill

• This year for our trip to SSITRs I put my Obusform seat and back piece in. I then put the $15 Costco seat covers over them.

It worked great. I cannot make up my mind about what seats to get next but with over $2500 spent on after market exhausts this summer I am not in a hurry to make more mistakes. I am hoping that the 65 lbs I have lost since March and the other 35 lbs I will lose by summer will have some effect.

Please note if you did find the weight I lost I don't want it back. Please keep it as a special gift from myself.

• This year for our trip to SSITRs I put my Obusform seat and back piece in. I then put the $15 Costco seat covers over them.

It worked great. I cannot make up my mind about what seats to get next but with over $2500 spent on after market exhausts this summer I am not in a hurry to make more mistakes. I am hoping that the 65 lbs I have lost since March and the other 35 lbs I will lose by summer will have some effect.

Please note if you did find the weight I lost I don't want it back. Please keep it as a special gift from myself.

I does make a big difference in your comfort level doing everything. I am 5 ft 6 inches and did hit 190 for a couple of years, I was miserable, changed my eating habits to one helping per meal, changed to lite beer, than was all and lost 25 lbs. in one year. With a doctors help, mismangement of meds. I was down to 138 lbs. in 2014. I would not be here today if I had not changed doctors and hospital systems. When I bought the SS in Feb. 2015 I think I was still around 140/145 lbs. now I stay at about 155

• I hesitate to put any stuff on my seats...afraid it will make them slippery....I want my seat to grab my butt...I like having my butt grabbed..

Since it sits outside all year....plastic seats are my best option....all the neighborhood cats like them to sleep on...

• I have a 2018 slr se with the stock seats. Does anyone know if the prp Gen 2 seats sit lower than the stock seats? Trying to get a little more headroom

Yes, you sit lower and gain more leg room with PRP.

I have a 2017 SL and have always had the seat as far back as it could go.

Recently put PRP (gen 1) in and I now sit lower and had to put the seat forward 2 clicks.