No joke My SS is haunted, some really freaky shit going on.

• I was replacing a bad switch and removed the radio. Everything was in the house and I started it to head to the parts store. OMG the freaking radio was playing WTF. I got it on video because I figured no one would believe me.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Some kind of voodoo shit going on here. I need a exersist. I got some sage ( well is smells like sage ) a voodoo SS and a needle. I will run this possession out of my SS one way or the other.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Mine did the same thing @Chain I use the Bluetooth only with my unit, took it out and unplugged it, had my phone connected to the stereo in the garage and all of a sudden the sling radio started playing freaked me out till I was told the same thing about the real unit is in behind the front cover....!! But I freaked out also..... :D:D thanks to @rabtech for that info.... still learning and continue to learn about these slings....! :thumbsup:

• Some kind of voodoo shit going on here. I need a exersist. I got some sage ( well is smells like sage ) a voodoo SS and a needle. I will run this possession out of my SS one way or the other.

:00008172::00008172::00008356: I spit my coffee out....you owe me a new keyboard!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS: