Halos reimagined

• The new video is great but the music is overmodulated/distorted. Or at least it was for me. Try turning the volume down a bit on the next one.

Thank you for the feedback! My setup is recording on my iPhone and driving a small external speaker and audio input on the controller from an old iPod with a y-splitter and 3.5mm cord! Probably not the best for this job (right now I don’t even have audio in my sling, I just use my phone and headphones for music lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• On the 12v side I am drawing up to 8A max, it’s closer to 4A with 6 halos full white and 6A with 6 halos and 2-60 led underbody strips.

Thanks Tim.. Take my money...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• @pigmanfu you're killing me over here!! I had an order ready to go and you posted...order cart emptied!! Now, it's like I'm being taunted by the videos, posts and you reeling us in LOL I'm already prepared to give you the neighbor's kids for these lights, along with my other neighbor's heart and a relative's lungs, and someone's college fund...send an invoice so I can puke and click over to paypal already LOL At least Rabtech was nice enough to start a countdown with a nice timer lol...I'm sorry..I'm so sorry...please don't send me to the end of the line LOL I need to be in the first round of lights LOL See, I'm going crazy..I'm sleep deprived and see theses halos could be aimed at my window to help me sleep at night...see...that's it!! These are medical devices for my sleep insomnia!! LOL

• I want to make a few more videos showing the rest of the features! I will go ahead and setup pre-orders though, it will be up by the morning. Pricing and pre-orders and if it will stop raining a few more videos!

Going to setup shopping cart now, but first shipment will be mid July just FYI. I changed the board and had to order new ones to incorporate a much better audio input circuit!

• Awesome but please don't let my post rush your attempt to perfect the product as you'd like. I'd never want to rush anyone into pushing out a Gen 1 knowing Gen 2 will be quick and swift since some guy who couldn't sleep at night made an irrational post LOL I think you have a winner, and with additional outputs as you'd listed it should be one of the last upgrades an LED junkie should need. One of the reason I've held off for so long researching. Thanks for the update though :D:thumbsup: Time to go grab the neighbor and relative to make good on those organs LOL If I touch the kid's college fund, the SS may become a donor though LOL

• Heck yeah I’m interested. I don’t have a clue where I will go to preorder though. Do you have a website I can go to? Sorry but I’m new here.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.

• No worries, gen 1 is wrapped up! Just getting supplies and production in ordered. I’ll go into more detail on pre-order post and I won’t rush nothing!

• If you need a test mule that will pay for it, remember i am only 45 miles away and have NO aux lights on my sling, except for the wind deflector built in light.
    Just a phone call or message away.

• @pigmanfu Id rather wait for perfection than rush mediocre! You have a committed buyer here whether its another week or another month. I too had a bunch of leds in a cart and trashed it all as soon as I got a glimpse of what your doing.

Like I said earlier....I want the whole shebang!...if there is an option I want it...if there no option than make it! Whatever you release I am absolutely confident it will be nothing but the best!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Opened pre-orders, forgive the store site, it is far from done, but should be functional if you really must get your pre-order in now :)

I am limiting the first order to 100 at this time, I can only hope I have the problem of deciding if I want to increase that number I suppose!

Expect turn signal and button controller demonstration and explanation videos later today if the weather here in good old Florida cooperates.

please check the OP for details and links!

Thanks all! I am super excited doing this, and blessed with a ton of support in this amazing community and the flat out life changing people I have connected with via this silly 3 wheeled fun thing!

My goal is to deliver a product that simple works well and is high quality and a good value for what you get. I will keep working to improve it and add to it!