Donations

• Still learning my way around & hit the "Donations" tab. Until @rabtech gets some vendor income coming in (& even then, so what?!) it would be nice to chip in a few $. No one asked me to post this but we all know how hard of a worker Rab is so I know, without a doubt, he's got countless hours into building this awesome forum. I'm sure he's incurred some expenses too. So, what better way to say "Thank you!!!" Just sayin'...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Thank You @Tripod Rab did reach into his own pocket for the funds for all the software to put this together...not including having to pay for all the bandwidth. The donation tab is just that...a donation. No one has to feel pressured into it. Probably will not get a little sticker in the mail or a magical slingshot appear by your name with some bogus title (at least I don't think that will happen) But it is appreciated. So thank you to everyone that has donated!

• Thank You @Tripod Rab did reach into his own pocket for the funds for all the software to put this together...not including having to pay for all the bandwidth. The donation tab is just that...a donation. No one has to feel pressured into it. Probably will not get a little sticker in the mail or a magical slingshot appear by your name with some bogus title (at least I don't think that will happen) But it is appreciated. So thank you to everyone that has donated!

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!!!

:00002047:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Tripod you beat me to everything...DANM YOU!!!!! :D I was thinking about this last night, knowing it takes some money to get a forum/ domain up & running. I think ( Im sure most of us) appreciate what Rab has created and he shouldn't do it alone. so have we decided where we send a few $????

And I expect a patch!!! Maybe you'll be nice and supply a microscope so we can locate the damn thing in the envelope it's so small! :00008356::00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Hmmm, still don't show up in the list this morning.
    But I did donate:

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 0KW93239C51626500
    Donation amount: $20.00 USD
    Total: $20.00 USD
    Purpose: Donation: Slingshotinfo.com
    Contributor: xxxx xxxxxx
  • I appreciate all the donations. I will use them to pay the hosting and some of the other expenses. I went with a forum backbone that actually cost a bit of money to use. It isn't very pricey but each module I added like the Calendar, Blog, Galley and other tiny features had a small cost associated with them.

I dont expect a penny for this. I did it because I hated that my friends we having issues with the other site and they we wanting something different. They wanted a place to talk freely and have fun sharing pictures, events, how-to articles, and ideas.

I almost did this back around Christmas time but backed off. It seemed that the members that had their hand spanked were happy to let it all blow over. So I let it slide... I couldn't just sit back and wait on this latest issue to "fix itself". I even gave it some time to be resolved. I even asked over and over for a response and a resolution..... What more could I have done!

I know some of you from face to face meetings and some of you from the forums. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has found this site. I hope you can stick around for a long time....

Thanks
    Robert
    (RABTECH)

• Tripod you beat me to everything...DANM YOU!!!!! :D I was thinking about this last night, knowing it takes some money to get a forum/ domain up & running. I think ( Im sure most of us) appreciate what Rab has created and he shouldn't do it alone. so have we decided where we send a few $????

And I expect a patch!!! Maybe you'll be nice and supply a microscope so we can locate the damn thing in the envelope it's so small! :00008356::00008359:

Tripod's GF doesn't like his "quickness" either. :cursing::cursing:

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Robert,
    No thanks are necessary. It is us who need to thank you for putting this together. I know the amount of time and effort it takes to not only put this together, but to maintain it. Kudos to you sir for taking this on. :00000441::00000436::00008040::00000455::00000441::00000443::00000436::00008040:

• No @rabtech it is us that THANK YOU! You big crazy guy...eh

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• I still don't show up in the Donations list, wonder what I did wrong? Oh well.

It's Ok...go ahead and send your donation to me.....I'll make sure you're on my list :00008040:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi