Taking pre orders now INTRODUCTORY PRICE for BRAKE Reservoir AND CLUTCH Reservoir covers

• [countdown=2018-06-06T23:00-04:00]Preorder ends[/countdown]
    Taking pre orders now INTRODUCTORY PRICE $ 90.00 for a set of three (3) brake reservoir and clutchreservoir covers. Many colors will be available

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycket hitch
    Dieter mytoy-toy.us

Edited once, last by mytoy ().

• Really like how these turned out. Grabbing me a set in black!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor"

"a turbo spooling up is just the small time we let you supercharger owners have some false hope of actually winning... " - rabtech

• Hmm. Very nice. Does the price include install?

Funny story for y'all. I was installing Toy dudes double axle nut cover. I got two of the three screws in. Was ready to remove the belt cover to get that last allen screw in place. My lovely wife, who doesn't know a screwdriver from a hammer, suggested I put it in neutral and roll the rig back a few inches. Duh. Sometimes, I am not as dumb as I look - but often even dumber.

• Hmm. Very nice. Does the price include install?

Funny story for y'all. I was installing Toy dudes double axle nut cover. I got two of the three screws in. Was ready to remove the belt cover to get that last allen screw in place. My lovely wife, who doesn't know a screwdriver from a hammer, suggested I put it in neutral and roll the rig back a few inches. Duh. Sometimes, I am not as dumb as I look - but often even dumber.

At least your wife helped you do get your nuts covered. :00000436::00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycket hitch
    Dieter mytoy-toy.us