Got my 5th wheel camper and Slingshot with trailer/garage set up at the RV park. It's gonna be a fun summer.

• This is at a small RV park on Kentucky lake near Buchanan, Tennessee. I braced the trailer with jack stands front and back (no need to have a truck connected to it in order to drive in and out) so I can use it as a garage for the Slingshot.

On a side note.... take a look at the bed rails on my truck!!! I thought the 5th wheel hitch was locked when it actually wasn't. I tried to pull the camper and I drove out from under it. It fell onto the truck and crushed the bed rails. It is HEAVY! Cha-ching.... $4,500.00 for my auto body guy - no damage at all to the camper. Luckily I have full coverage insurance. I'm scheduled to take the truck in for repair in a couple of weeks. I'm having him touch up a few other areas and re-do the pin striping while it's in the shop. It'll look awesome when I get it back. MAKE SURE YOUR CONNECTIONS ARE SECURE WHEN YOU ARE HAULING ANYTHING!!!!

• sucks about your truck, but it looks like a nice setup you have there, nice place to spend the summer :D

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sorry about the truck I know how much that hurts

Yup. I felt like a moron when I did it because I checked the pin and I thought it was locked. I found out the hard way that it wasn't. But the truck will be as good as new when it comes out of the shop. And there's one mistake that I'm fairly sure I never have to worry about making again.

How did you get both trailers there? Two trips? or is it legal to link them together?

I think it's probably legal here, but I'm not ballsy enough to do it. I just had my brother pull the trailer for me with his truck. I pulled the 5th wheel. My sister-in-law was kind enough to volunteer to drive the Slingshot here so that it didn't have to ride in the stuffy old trailer. How kind of her!!! LOL!!! She had a BLAST driving it. It's about a 2 hour trip one way and she loved every minute of it.

• Don't feel bad. years ago in my extremely overweight days, I had all I could do to hook up my boat trailer to the car. One day pulling the boat out of the water, the coupler came off the ball (it was locked down but not UNDER the ball - it closed on top of the ball and I didn't bend over to double check. Needless to say it didn't make it out of the parking lot when it popped up and the safety chains pulled it forward. It crashed into the back of the car and flew up and onto the deck of the trunk. Most expense boat trip I've ever had

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Sweet set up. Love RVing.

As I understand it, doubles are not allowed in TN. Like you, I don’t have the cajones to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter