2. Hahn Turbo (10) 22%
    3. Alpha Turbo (9) 20%
    4. DDM Works turbo (4) 9%
    5. OTHER turbo (4) 9%
    6. OTHER supercharger (3) 7%
    7. DDM SUPER TURBO (1) 2%
    8. ZZP (1) 2%
    9. Procharger supercharger (0) 0%

Lets see how many of each are actually out there?

Seems like when you try to find out how many from each manufacturer there are, nobody knows.

So lets find out, please select your turbo.
    If you have one or multiple ( @rabtech ) please post what you've had and your impression of each.

John
    2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
    :COILOVERSS::TURBOSS::MOTOROILSS::FILTERSS::COLDAIRSS::DONKEYSS:

Edited once, last by Casey_SS ().

• Not necessarily, it's just what people will admit to...

Never thought of it that way but ok...LOL

I truly hope that wherever people spent their money is happy with their product and hopefully the customer support after the purchase which to me is every bit as important as the before service.

I am thrilled to see that it looks like @Casey_SS got his working and it turned out to be a simple fix and he is a happy camper. If he would give me an address id be willing send him some super fast red sprinkles and we can make that thing really fly! :thumbup:

Everybody deserves to be happy with what they bought!

I know when I buy mine I will be happy with it because I know I will have all of you guys to help me if I have any problems.

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Kinda my point. Or all the people pissed off with their Hahn products and switching out, or no longer willing to rep the name...

Well if that's true then @Dave@DDMWorks had better start upgrading his production team because I don't see a slow down to people wanting boost and if he has the best customer service going then I suspect he is definitely going to see his business prosper!

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I Still proudly wear the Alpha Badge on my sling. Wish they were still around. Whenever I do get my shit together and start looking for the Forged Engine/V8/Quad/Auto/.... upgrades ima have to look elsewhere ;( ... Sadness.

• I Still proudly wear the Alpha Badge on my sling. Wish they were still around. Whenever I do get my shit together and start looking for the Forged Engine/V8/Quad/Auto/.... upgrades ima have to look elsewhere ;( ... Sadness.

I know what you mean, going to the shop on fridays was always one of the highlights of the week.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• All of them have their quirks. You just have to iron them out. Oil smoke, or erratic idle, or throttle surge, or exhaust fumes, and on and on......

Just enjoy the boost and take care of yourself and your SS. You will be happy with all of them when you get it the way you want it.

Mine has this really weird quirk. Every time it makes boost it looses rear tire tread. Im looking into the fix. But for now I just order more tires.... :D

• All of them have their quirks. You just have to iron them out. Oil smoke, or erratic idle, or throttle surge, or exhaust fumes, and on and on......

Just enjoy the boost and take care of yourself and your SS. You will be happy with all of them when you get it the way you want it.

Mine has this really weird quirk. Every time it makes boost it looses rear tire tread. Im looking into the fix. But for now I just order more tires.... :D

• I dont understand why anyone wouldnt "admit" to owning something...is boost shaming a thing now? lol.

I have products from all the companies on my sling currently...Alpha, Hahn, DDM, ect. I dont play the brand loyal game with anything I own. Competition between companies brings new innovation to the market and it only hurts the community when one of them goes under.

Its not a shocker more people chose the DDM SC because its a easier install and easier to work with over all, but its limiting. For some they are completely fine with the sock configuration or changing the pulley size but for me personally I wanted more flexibility then that. There is a reason people who are chasing high hp numbers use turbo setups regardless who makes them... :evil:

Hey @rabtech

I work for a Tire Distributor....I could probably sell them to you at bulk pricing :thumbsup:

SSREAPER

• While I originally wanted a supercharger, my wallet's limited capacity meant I went with Hahn since his systems are significantly less expensive.

UPDATE - I just wish I had something that would blow MORE $$ INTO my wallet :D instead of constantly sucking it out! :(

Edited once, last by BKL ().