rear fender

• Just asking, would it be sharp for cover wrapped over to cut maybe? I just ordered and thought I would ask about edges. I guess you could put like door trim on it.thanking in advance

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I think tripod had one and it looks good

Yes, Nuc’ em has one. Combined with a hugger fender it looks excellent. Plus, I don’t get the road dirt kicked up on the back panels like many do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

• Well I went ahead and order this because I liked the looks and definitely the price. Got it in today and went to test fit it and install it.

Doesn't fit my SS.

I have the Welter Dual rear exhaust and the fender is to wide. Instead of returning it I tried to trim the folded edges and modify it the best I could, but it won't fit without severe modifications which will then almost render it useless and not look right with the exhaust. Oh well.

I have to say it is a really nice rear fender and built well. Just didn't work for me with the exhaust.

Looks like I will have to suck it up and pay big $$$$$ for one.

2017 Sunset Red SL with carbon fiber accents

• Be careful … with the exhaust you have will any of the rear fenders fit.... Do a little research before spending the $$$. I have a Asult Fender from http://www.Slingmods.com , pricey but works for me and keeps the 'rooster tail' water to a minimum.

• Rivco is a top notch company that has been making after market motorcycle products for 25+ years. Dec2014/Jan 2015 they 'stored' a friends new Slingshot to keep the Wisconsin Snow off it and design products. He got fender and other stuff they designed.

• The Rivco Fender/Mud Guard was one of my first mods back in 2015. Of course, I paid full price. If you want to save money, wait until I buy something first... :D

And most of us who have bought a great new toy "Slingshot" ----KNOW that you should NEVER but the first year or two of anything....bugs need to get work out.
    Me (smart) 1966 Fiat 850 Spider (second year in US) 1968 Porsche 914 (second year in US) fast forward Feb 2015 Slingshot...and I love it. Have had lots of fun....

• The Assault Fender will fit with the dual, but you may have to modify the swing arm bracket to get more clearance on the exhaust pipe. I have broke the bracket 3 times also. The last time I bend more offset in the bracket to give me more room around the exhaust pipe. The swing arm bracket is the weak link on this fender.

• Just installed my rivco fender , looks pretty sharp. Doesn’t take much , think it will work for what I need. Anyway you really don’t ride in rain here in Laredo, seldom rains. Ok I know pics or not happening,

Keep Three Wheels Down